Monday, July 28, 2014

Yugioh GX Episode 29 Old Friends dueling it out


This Dark Rider is the First kind of Dark Riders because I can.This Dark Rider is based of Cathy Katherine from Yugioh Zexal with the whole cat thing going on except with a better deck.I don't like XYZ summon maybe because I got used to Synchro Summon.

Emily was walking to her boyfriend room.Since Bob opened up the Millennium Dorm,Roger,Emily,and Mana who was Dark Magician Girl live in Obelisk Blue.She then opened the door and she saw Roger sleeping.She looked at the flat screen and she said," Guess you were watching a new Anime last night.".She like her boyfriend's stuff even if every girl in it has big breasts,she did like the romance ones.She then found a package on his desk and she decide to look at it.It was a package from Industrial Illusions." Winder what this could be." said Emily.

Then Roger woke up and he said," Emily?What are you doing here?"." I came to check up on you." said Emily." Oh.Sorry.I was up all night watching an Anime." said Roger." I see.So what is this package?" said Emily." It is from Pegasus because he knows that me and Bobby are best friends.He decided to send me some new cards from some Anime and Video Games." said Roger." Ah.Do you mind if I look?" said Emily." Sure.Go right ahead." said Roger.

She opened the box and she had some cards." So what did Roger get?" said Emily.She saw some monsters that were human,animals,and machines." Wow." said Emily." I know." said Roger.He collect the cards and then he said," Here.".He hand her a card and she said," Is this?"." A card that Pegasus made himself for the girl that gave Roger his voice back." said Roger.She hugged him and she said," Thank you Roger.".Roger looked in her brown eyes and he said," I love you.".The two kissed.

Bob was staring at his ceiling and he said," So who am I going to pick to join?"." Pick your friends Bob.Rex think that is the best idea!" said Rex.Bob then saw the dinosaur Cyber Warrior standing there and Bob said," You are right Rex!What a smart idea."." Thanks for Heart for that.Rex gave the idea but she told me to tell you it." said Rex.Bob walked with the dinosaur to where Heart was.

She was talking with Kurt and he said," Hey man.This Cyber Warriors sure know how to throw a party.". Kurt was the only other person that lived here because the two are brothers." Yeah.So I need your help with." said Bob." Picking students for your dorm." said Kurt." Yep.Got any ideas?" said Bob." Well Roger of course and you can't forget Emily." said Kurt." Yeah.Let's go find them." said Bob." Don't you have a thing with Stella today?" said Kurt." Nope.She is checking up on her family today." said Bob.

The two walked into Obelisk Blue Boys as they saw Emily and Roger dueling."Guess someone is getting some practice in.That is good." said Bob." Yeah.I don't need because my friends got any duel with no problem." said Kurt.Emily said," Man.".She saw the two boys and she said," Hey guys.Check out Roger's new cards that Pegasus made.".

Kurt grabbed the deck and he said," These are some strong monsters.I'm kinda of jealous but I could still beat them."." Anyway.You guys want in to the Millennium Dorm?" said Bob." Yeah.Been waiting for you to ask me that." said Roger." I have a lot on my mind with these Dark Riders okay." said Bob." He knows Bob.So when are we packing?" said Emily." Now.We can get the spirits in to help." said Kurt." Sure." said Roger." Lets go." said Bob.

Meanwhile on a boat,a girl was on it.She had brown hair and brown eyes.She was wearing a purple jacket with a t-shirt with the logo Spirit on it and she had on a skirt and she was wearing heels.She sat on her chair as she looked at a locket.It had her as a kid with a pinked hair girl." Emily.I missed you." said the girl.She hugged the locket as the boat captain said,"Miss.We are near Duel Academy.".She stood up and she walked toward the captain's office.She stood there and the captain said," It was an honor to have you on our ship."." Thank you Commander." said the girl.She then looked at her deck and it had a dark aura to it." Time to bring you back." said the girl.

Emily was watching Summon Skull carrying several boxes of hers to the dorm as Bob was pouring lemonade." Hey Emily.You want some?" said Bob.She grab a glass as she said," Thanks Bob.".She drank it as she said," Shouldn't you be helping them?"."Can't.They wouldn't let their king do any work." said Bob." Wow." said Emily." Sucks but it is awesome being the Spirit King.I mean me and my spirits are like a family." said Bob." That is cool Bob.So where is Kurt and Roger?" said Emily." Roger is picking out his room.We can do that if you want." said Bob." Sure.But are you allowed in that dorm?" said Emily." Yep.I am the headmaster of both dorms." said Bob.

The two walked into the girls dorm." Wow." said Emily." Yep.I have no fashion sense what so ever but my monsters do." said Bob." Oh that makes sense." said Emily.The two walked around and Emily found a room.It was her style and she said," I like this one."." Good choice.I think one of my warrior monsters stayed there." said Bob." Good." said Emily.Bob placed a sign to tell his spirits where to put her stuff when they finished their break.

The two walked out as they saw Roger and Kurt." Sup.You pick your room yet?" said Kurt." Yeah.Did you Roger?" said Emily." Yes.Bob's monsters are perfect for tour guides especially Rex." said Roger." He loves meeting my friends." said Bob." So who is up for some lunch?I am starving." said Kurt." I know a good place to eat." said Emily." You do?" said Roger." I showed her it." said Bob." Okay!Lets get go!" said Kurt. The four walked toward the place.

The girl was looking for Emily.She walked into town and she saw her with three guys." Who are they?And what are they doing with my Emily?" said the girl.She is less creepy than Jenny but that isn't saying anything. She walked over to them and Emily said," Cathy?What are you doing here?"." You know her?" said Roger." Yes.She does.I am her best friend and who are you?" said Cathy." That is Roger Palmer.Emily's boyfriend and my name is Kurt." said Kurt."You got a boyfriend?" said Cathy." I thought I told you." said Emily.

Bob then noticed Scampers sniffing her and he said," She has a dark Spirit!She is a Dark Rider!"." She can't be.She doesn't look like one.Maybe one is possessing her." said Bob.Bob then tried to focus on the dark spirit as Kurt looked at his brother." Guess this girl must be a Dark Rider." thought Kurt.Roger then said," So Cathy?What are you doing here?"." To get my friend back." said Cathy." I like being here Cathy." said Emily.

The two girls glared at each other as the three guys said," Minding filling us?"." We were the best of friends until she started dating Calvin Tucker.He is a bully.He bullied kids like Roger.No offense honey." said Emily."No problem." said Roger."We are through." said Cathy." Cool." said Emily." Lets have a duel.If you win,I will leave you and your boyfriend alone but if I win,you come back with me." said Cathy." Don't do it." said Kurt." It is her choice Kurt." said Bob." Let's duel!" said Emily.

The two girls stood in the middle of the Turbo dueling arena as the guys were in the stands." So Cathy is a Dark Rider?" said Roger." Nope.She is being possessed by one like Fist and Fang." said Bob." Oh.That makes sense." said Kurt.Emily drew her first card and she said," I summon Marauding Captain in attack mode.".The warrior stood there and Emily said," I special summon Queen's Knight in defense mode.".The knight stood there ready to block an attack as Emily said," I place a card facedown.".

Cathy drew a card and she said,"I summon Lighting Tiger!".Then a tiger made of lighting appeared and it roared loudly." Strong roar." said Kurt." I activate my sweetie's special effect.He allows me to summon a level 4 or lower monster from my hand and I pick my Inferno Cheetah." said Cathy.Then a cheetah made of fire came out and Cathy said," I activate her special effect.She allows me to attack you directly with her but only with half of her attack.".Emily then lost 600 life points as Cathy said," Now Lighting Tiger!Pounce!". Then the warrior exploded as Emily lost 400 life points and Cathy said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Emily 7000 life points.One facedown.One monster.3 cards.
Cathy 8000 life points.One facedown.Two monsters.3 cards.

Lighting Tiger.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1200.Beast/Effect.A tiger made out of powerful lighting.His bite can cause a lot of pain.You can special summon a level 4 or lower monster from your hand.
Inferno Cheetah.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1200 DEF 1000.Beast/Effect.A cheetah made out of burning fire.Her claws can cause a burn that will hurt for days.If you cut her attack in half,she can ignore your opponent's defense to attack directly and her attack points return to normal at the end of your turn.

Emily drew a card and she said," I summon King's Knight and since I have Queen's Knight on the field,my Jack's Knight can join them.".The three knight stood there and Cathy said," You are going to fuse them. Aren't you?"." Nope.I activate my facedown.Warriors Unite!This boosts all of my warrior's attack and defense by 500 ATK and DEF points.I switch my queen into attack mode and I attack your cheetah." said Emily.She slashed the fire cat in half causing 800 points of damage as Emily said," Now my king attacks your tiger!".He slashed the tiger and 500 points were inflicted." I then attack you directly with Jack's Knight!" said Emily.He slashed the cat girl and she said," I activate my facedown.Damage Condenser.I special summon Darkness Panther!". Then a panther made of darkness appeared and Cathy said," Since Inferno Cheetah and Lighting Tiger are in the grave,my panther gained 300 ATK and DEF points for each of them so that is 2400 points.".The panther roared as Emily said," I place a card down to end my turn."

Emily 7000 life points.One facedown.Three monsters.2 cards.
Cathy 4300 life points.Zero facedown.One monster.3 cards.
Warriors Unite.Spell.Continuous.All warrior monster on your field gain 500 ATK and DEF points.
Darkness Panther.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1400.Beast/Effect.A panther made out of empty darkness.He hide anywhere that he needs to attack his prey.He gains 300 ATK and DEF points for every beast in your grave.

" Hey Bob.Is it just me or does Cathy cards have a theme?" said Roger." Yeah.We have Lighting Tiger which is the Light Attribute,Inferno Cheetah which is the Fire Attribute,and we have Darkness Panther which is the Dark Attribute." said Bob." So that means we have the wind cat,water cat,and water cat before she summon her mega super cat." said Kurt." Correct." said Bob.Cathy drew a card and she said," I summon Aqua Jaguar in attack mode.".Then a Jaguar made of water came out and then Cathy said,"I activate the spell Kitties Unite!This allows me to bring out my final two elemental kitties!Wind Leopard and Earth Lion from my deck!". Then a Leopard made out of wind came out with the Lion made of rocks." I then activate my facedown! Cat World!" said Cathy.

Aqua Jaguar.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 1400 DEF 1200.Beast/Effect.A Jaguar made out of soaking water.She can pounced her enemies with water.She can let you draw a card for every beast that was been played.
Kitties Unite.Spell.Normal.If you have two beasts on your field,you can bring out two more.
Wind Leopard.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1300.Beast/Effect.A Leopard made out of strong wind.She can destroy a house with her wind.She gains 1000 ATK points during your battle phrase.
Earth Lion.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1600.Beast/Effect.A Lion made out of strong rocks.He can crush people.He gains 100 ATK for every beasts in the grave.
Cat World.Spell.Field.The world of cats.Every beast gains 600 ATK and 400 DEF points.

Then the field was turned into a cat's paradise." I then attack Queen's Knight with Wind Leopard!" said Kathy.The wind cat rushed toward the female knight and then Emily lost her and 1000 life points." Earth Lion!Destroy Jack's Knight!Darkness Panther!Destroy King's Knight!" said Cathy.The two knights were gone along with 1100 life points and then Aqua Jaguar attack her directly for 2000 points of damage." I activate my Aqua Jaguar's special effect." said Cathy.She drew 6 cards as she said," I place 3 cards facedown.Your turn Emily.Try to recover from this."

Emily 2900 life points.One facedown.Zero monsters.2 cards.
Cathy 4300 life points.Three facedown.Four monsters.5 cards.

Emily drew a card and she said," I play Lucky Hand!".She drew 5 cards and she said," I play Warrior's Battle Cry!This allows us to summon a warrior from our deck.I pick Warrior Queen!".The queen stood there as Cathy said," I summon Cat Knight and the field spell counts for him too!".Then a knight wearing cat armor stood there and Kurt said," She likes cats."." What gave you that idea?" said Roger." Maybe Cat Knight." said Kurt." Guys.Emily needs us cheering her on.Not fighting." said Bob." Fine." said the two.Emily sighed as her Queen gained 1300 ATK points thanks to the three knights,captain,and the spell and then she said," I then activate her special effect.I send this warrior to the grave so that your field goes!".The queen rushed toward the felines as Cathy said," I activate my facedown.Kitty barrier!".

Cat Knight.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1900 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.Despite being a human,he always wanted to be a cat because they can be cute and killers at the same times.He later became a cat knight living the dream.He counts as a beast monster and a warrior monster.
Kitty Barrier.Trap.Normal.Blocks all of your opponent's monsters effect if you have a beast on your field.

Then her effect was blocked as Cathy said," As long as I have a beast on my field,all effects from your warriors are negated."."Ouch." said the guys." I then activate the warrior's effect that I just sent to the grave and his name is Warrior Magician.This allows me to switch my Queen's special effect. Now she gains 200 points from your monsters on the field and grave as well." said Emily.Then a warrior which used magic as a weapon made the queen stronger by 1600." I then normal summon another Marauding Captain which I happened to have another in my hand so I can special summon him." said Emily.

Warrior Magician.Attribute Light.LV 3.ATK 1000 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.He uses the power of magic in his attacks causing lighting slash from his sword.When he is in the grave,he can switch 2 of your card's special effect.

Then two Marauding Captains appeared causing a lock because Cathy can't attack either of them thanks to the captain's special effect." I then use my second captain's special effect to bring out Warrior Lady of The Wasteland!" said Emily.Then a female warrior stood there and Emily said," I then activate my facedown card!Warrior's Wasteland!This destroy your Cat world!".Then the field changed into a wasteland with swords appeared as the four warriors gained power along with the cat knight." Attack!Destroy Aqua Jaguar and Wind Leopard Captains!" said Emily.

Warrior's Wasteland.Spell.Field.The final resting ground of Warriors who fought brave in battle.Every warrior monster gains 1000 ATK and 500 DEF.

The two then slashed the two as Cathy lost her precious cats and 2500 life points as Emily said," I play the equip spell Warrior's Sword and I use my magician to switch so that my lady gains 200 ATK points for the warriors on my grave and the field.So she gains 1400 extra points and I attack with her on your Darkness Panther!".She slashed the panther causing 1000 points of damage and then Emily said," Attack her Cat Knight and win this!".She rushed toward the knight and then Cathy said," Not so fast there!I play my second facedown.Kitty Protection.".The attack was blocked as Earth Lion was destroyed." This protects my Cat Knight for damage but I had to send poor Earth Lion to my grave." said Cathy.Emily then said," I end my turn with a facedown.".

Emily 2900 life points.One facedown.Four monsters.0 cards.
Cathy 800 life points.One facedown.One monsters.5 cards.

Kitty Protection.Trap.Normal.Lets you protect a monster as long as you send a beast to the graveyard.

Cathy drew a card and she said," Since I am feeling bad for you,I play Card of Sanctity!".She drew one as Emily drew the full 6.Then a dark aura appeared around her as Bob said," Emily!Watch out!She is being possessed by a Dark Rider!"." Thanks Bob!" said Emily.Since Cathy is now possessed by a evil spirit,she will be talking in bold.This may sound confusing but wait till later on." I play my facedown to start things off.It is known as Kitty Transfer!This means I send my Cat Knight back to my hand for my Cat King to come and play!" said Cathy.Then a king appeared and he had the same armor as Cat Knight and Cathy said," Since I have Cat King all alone out here,I can bring out Cat Knight as a special summon!".The Cat knight return as Cathy said," I send these two to my grave so that I can bring out my Emperor Cat!".

Kitty Transfer.Trap.Normal.Let you switch out a monster for a monster.
Cat King.Attribute Light.LV 6.ATK 2400 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.Similar to the Cat Knight,he always wanted to be a cat.He became the king of cats because of his courage.He is considered a beast monster and he can bring out Cat Knight as a special summon.
Emperor Cat.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK ???? DEF ????.Beast/Effect.The emperor of all cats.He is the strongest cat around with his special effect.For every beast in your grave,he gains 1500 ATK and DEF points.He is also immune to trap cards.You also gain 1500 life points when he is summoned by two beasts.

Then a normal cat stood there with a crown and Kurt said," So is that the monster that possessed Cathy?"." Yep." said Bob." Go Emily!" said Roger." I then activate my Emperor's special effect!For every beast monster in my grave,he gains 1500 ATK and DEF points and I count 8!So that is 12000 ATK and DEF points for my kitty plus an extra 1500 life points!" said Carly.The cat grew to the size of a giant.He gained a earth like body,a wing made out of fire,another wing made out of light,his legs were darkness,a tail made out of wind,and his head was water." I play the trap known as Skill Drain!" said Carly.Then the warrior lost some power as Cathy said," You lost!Emperor Cat!Elemental Roar!".The cat roared and caused a mini explosion.

" Emily!" yelled the guys.The smoke cleared as Emily stood there with Warrior Lady of the Wasteland and Warrior Queen but her captains were gone." How did you survive?!" said Cathy." My facedown.Warrior's Shield.I had to send my captains to the grave so that my ladies can stay!" said Emily." I end my turn with 2 facedowns!You should give up.There is no way that you can beat Emperor Cat!" said Cathy.She laughed as Emily was determined to save her friend.

Warrior's Shield.Spell.Normal.You use a warrior to protect another one.

Emily drew a card making her 7 and she drew the card that Roger gave her." Thanks Roger.This is for you!" said Emily." What does she mean by that?" said the two." Pegasus made her a card after learning that me and her are a couple." said Roger." I am so jealous.I mean you two know the creator!" said Kurt.Emily then said," I summon the Ultimate lady of the blade or Rosie.".Then a girl appeared.She had pink hair and she was wearing a outfit that was ready for a fight and Kurt said," She looks just like Emily."." Guess Pegasus likes her a lot." said Roger." Yeah.Pegasus is an awesome guy." said Bob." I then activate the spell known as Warriors Teamwork!" said Emily.

Rosie,the Ultimate Lady of the Blade.Attribute Earth.LV ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.She is the strongest warrior in the world.She always protects her friends no matter what and she helps any one in need.She can attack for every warrior in the grave and she gains 500 ATK and DEF points for every attack and turn that she is on the field. 
Warriors Teamwork.Spell.Normal.Gives one warrior all the power of the warriors on the field and grave.

Then a card appeared with several warriors holding their swords to defeated a demon stood there and Emily said," This cards gives Rosie the power of my three captains and my three knights with the extra power of Warrior's Wasteland!".Rosie then gained 5900 ATK points thanks to the the captains,9500 ATK points from the knights,Warrior Lady gave her 4000 ATK points,and Warrior Queen gave her 8300 ATK points and with her 3000 points,she had a combined total of 30700 attack points." I then attack with all three on them!" said Emily.The three swords clashed and then Cathy lost the dark aura around her and the duel.

The dark aura went away as Bob said," One down,ten to go."." Way to duel Emily!" said Kurt." She is my girlfriend." said Roger.Emily walked over to Cathy and she said," You okay?"." Yeah.I feel a lot better." said Cathy.She helped her up as Bob said," So where did you get that Emperor Cat card?"." From some weird guy.He said that card can get my friend back." said Cathy.Bob then said," Dam it!He using innocent people to get to me."." What is he talking about?" said Cathy." Nothing Cathy.Now we should get you into the school." said Roger.

The three(Emily,Roger,and Kathy) walked off as Kurt said," Bob.We will stop those creeps no matter what."." I know that but using innocent people to get me is too much." said Bob." Don't worry Bob.We will stop them as long as the dueling spirit is alive." said Kurt." You are right." said Bob.The two walked after Roger's group as Bob thought," What is the next one Dark Ruler?".

Next time,
Filler

No comments:

Post a Comment