Monday, March 9, 2015

Crossover High Omake The start of the Year


Yep.We are on the first Crossover High of 2015.I mean I haven't done a new Yugioh Story for the year because the current one was from last year so I am doing pretty good on that.Lets begin with a Bob P.O.V also he is the main character of our story.Also a little more graphic than other stories.Not Super Mature but Teen.Plus I am basing the title and one of the main love interest based on the first crossover high of 2013.

Bob P.O.V
I woke up to my alarm clock which was an song from my phone.It was my first day of second year at Kuoh Academy and I am seventeen.The school is usually haunted by ghosts, attacked by aliens, and other worldly being who come to attack the students of the Academy which includes me and my friends.I then got of my bed to head toward my shower.I then got ready.I had my black hair which looked like your typical protagonist and red eyes which reminded most of my friends of a vampire.

I walked downstairs wearing my uniform which is the black blazer with white accents over a white, long -sleeved button-down shirt with vertical linings, a gray t-shirt under my dress shirt, and red and black tennis shoes.I then walked into my kitchen making me lunch.I lived alone but my parents aren't dead.They live in the nearby town Revolution and they were rich and successful.My little sisters Rose and Ana live there with them but I decide to live by myself.

After making breakfast, my doorbell rang.I then walked down and I saw my best friends Danny Fenton and Benjamin Kirby Tennyson aka Ben.We have been together since I was 5.They knew me about being rich but they treat me like their best friends.Danny had black hair and blue eyes.Ben had brown hair and green eyes.They were the same uniform as me but they looked like they were wearing it the right.I'll explain what I mean by that later.

Danny said,"Hey Bobby. Man, you can make a good bacon and eggs.".He then walked off into the kitchen as Ben said,"You did make us some right? I can stop him."."You know that I did Ben. I mean how many times did Danny steal my food?" I said."Yes. At least, you can stop making him lunch." said Ben."Yeah. We better stop him." I said.

We sat down as Danny said,"So you guys excited for our second year? I mean we get to do some much awesome stuff this year! I mean we get to have our very own Kohai(Junior)."."Yes. I thought you would be happy about having a girlfriend." I said."That is still awesome. I mean I saved the world from a meteor." said Danny."Yeah but I saved the world from aliens." said Ben.

These two were very famous super heroes.Danny Fenton is known as Danny Phantom, a ghost like super hero and Ben can transform into aliens."So Bob? How is designing your costume going?" said Ben."It is going fine." I said.I had super powers which attracted demons, devils, monsters, and evil bad guys.I learn how to control my immense powers from training with the Plumbers and lots of scroll reading from my family.I guess it comes from them.I only trusted Ben, Danny, and Danny's girlfriend Sam Manson.

Danny said,"So why don't you just come out with your powers? I mean me and Ben did it."."You choose to reveal your powers and Ben had his revealed. I mean what if I get experimented on." I said."Nah. We would save you from them any day. We better go meet up with Sam. You know her when she gets angry." said Ben."Yeah. I love her but she has her temper." said Danny.I then locked up the house as I walked to Sam's house.

I then saw Sam standing there.I meet her at the same time I met Ben and Danny.She is a Goth and very outspoken.She had on purple lipstick, short black hair with a small ponytail at the top of her head held back by a green hair tie.She had a black choker around her neck and purple leggings.She had a pair of black bracelets around her wrists.She was wearing the Kuoh Academy Girls which has white long-sleeved, button-down shirt with vertical linings, a black ribbon on the collar, a black shoulder cape and matching button-down corset, and a magenta skirt with white accents with black combat boots.

She smiled as she said,"Morning guys."."Hey Sam." said Danny.The two stood there and Ben said,"You two can kiss. We don't mind right Bob?"."Yeah. Be happy that you two FINALLY admitted your feelings to each other." I said.Since we started our final year in Middle School, I noticed that they liked each other.Me and Ben tried to get them together and it worked.The two kissed as Sam said,"So how is your costume going?"."Fine. We better get to class." I said.

We walked up to the academy and I looked for my class.I then saw that I was in Class 2-5."Sweet. We are in the same class Bob." said Ben.He stood there and I said,"What about Danny and Sam? And where are they?"."Same class. We aren't going to be separate man. Should you go see Rias? You do remember what happened you didn't go see her?" said Ben.I said,"Okay man. I see you later!".I then ran over to the old schoolhouse.

Rias Gremory, one of Kuoh Academy's Two Great Ladies.She is also my Senpai and also a very strong Devil.I met her when I was hiding from some very pissed off aliens.I was going to use my powers on them but they were blasted away by Rias's Power of Destruction which made the ground around the aliens.I then open the door to the Old Schoolhouse.The club house is a three story building with the third story being a clock tower.It has been painted white with a black roof with vines creeping up to the second story.

I open the door to the club room.It has wood-paneled room with Victorian-Style coaches and chairs along the walls.One side was a bath and I saw a magic circle is also there to allow teleportation."Who is there?" said a girl.I sat down on the coach and I said,"It is me Rias."."Bobby!" said a girl.I was then tackled by her.I had my face in her amazing breasts.

Rias had light skin, blue eyes, and a amazing figure.She had long crimson red hair that goes down to her thighs with a single hand strand sticking out from the top of her head.Her hair also has loose bangs covering her forehead and side bangs framing her face.She wears the Kuoh Academy's girls uniform with white crew-length socks.I then said,"I missed you too Rias. Now can you place let me go?"."You don't want me here Bobby?" said Rias."I don't mind but I will be late for class." I said.

She got off me as she said,"So are your powers growing okay?"."Yep. I am really happy that you trained me in Devil magic Rias." I said."You are so cute. It sucks that I am leaving you." said Rias."You still are here for a year. We will make some awesome memories. I better get going." I said.I then stood up and Rias said,"I will see you later."."Yeah. Later Rias." I said.

I then ran to Class and I opened the door.I then saw that I still had 5 minutes before class."Thank the gods for my super speed." I thought.I then saw that I sat in the farthest row to the right and I saw in the last seat in the back.My full name is Robert Percival Yagami but most people call me Bob.I sat down as I saw Ben sitting in front of me."Hey man. You ready to have Mr. Hubbard as our Homeroom Teacher?" said Ben.He was really large and very racist.I mean he hates Aliens and Ghosts so he wasn't a big fan of Ben and Danny.

I then said,"You didn't hear that Mr. Hubbard retired?"."When?!" said Ben."I think Rias told me that he would quit for reasons. I think it was because someone burned his hair off or scared him." I said."You son of a bitch!" said Ben.He then pushed me as I said,"What did I do?"."You used your powers to get rid of him." said Ben."Yeah. I didn't like him being a dick to you guys." I said.I then saw Sam talking to her friends as the bell rang."Danny is late again." said Ben."Yeah. I owe Sam three bucks." I said.

We sat down as our teacher walked in.It was my favorite teacher Clara Knight.She was really close to my mom like my older sister.She had long red hair, green eyes, and she looked really amazing for her age which if you want to live, don't mention it."Good morning students. Welcome to your second year here." said Clara.She looked at me and she said,"Mr. Yagami. Where is Mr. Fenton?"."Late again Clara." I said.

He then came in and he said,"Sorry! I got lost."."You have been here how long Danny?" said Clara."A year." said Danny.He sat in his seat which was in the second row and in the middle.We had thirty desks in the room.Think your typical classroom in Manga and you got our class.Clara then said,"Anyway, we have a new transfer student.".

The class went in a uproar and Ben calmed them down."Thank you Mr. Tennyson. She transfer here from the U.S. So you may come in now." said Clara.The door opened and I saw a girl.She had long sliver hair and she had some of it in her light blue eyes.She was amazing."It is nice to meet you all. My name is Jade Emerald. I hope we can all be friends." said Jade.She looked at me and I waved to her."I see. You can sit next to sit next to Bob." said Clara.

She sat next to me and I said,"Hi."."It is nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends." said Jade."Yeah." I said.I was blushing and I thought,"I thought I liked Rias!".Clara said,"I have to go make sure that we don't have any problems at the Freshman Ceremony. We all remember last year right Mr. Tennyson and Mr. Fenton?"."Yes madam." said the two.She was gone as everyone went to go talk to their group of friends.

Danny walked over along with Sam."So Jade? Do you have a sister?" said Danny."Why are you asking her that?" said Sam."She looks very familiar Bob." said Ben."Yeah. Do you have a cousin named Stella Polar?" I said."Yes I do. Do you know her?" said Jade."You can say that." said Danny and Sam.Me and Stella have been friends since third grade.We were really close until the last year of Middle School.You learn about that later.

"So what do you guys do for fun? I mean we only have this class today right?" said Jade."Yeah. We waiting for Rias Senpai Bob?" said Danny."Rias?" said Jade."One of the Kuoh Academy's Two Great Ladies and Bob's girlfriend." said Sam.I then blushed as I said,"She isn't my girlfriend Sam."."That blush says something different." said Ben."It is complicated and you know it." I said.Jade then looked at me and I said,"What?"."It is nothing. You look familiar to me." said Jade.

The door then opened as I saw Rias standing there with her best friend Akeno Himejima who likes me as well but most people think that me and Rias are together.She still likes me a lot for many reasons.Akeno had very long black hair which is tied up in a ponytail, reaching all the way down to her legs with two strands sticking out from the top and sloping backwards, with an orange ribbon keeping it in place.She had violet eyes.She was wearing the same uniform as the girls but with black knee-high socks.

"Hey girls." said Ben.The two walked over as Jade said,"Do you guys know these two?"."Bobby? Who is this? Is she your new classmate?" said Akeno."Yeah Akeno. Jade meet Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima meet Stella Polar's cousin Jade Emerald. Jade meet Kuoh Academy's two great ladies and also Bob's close friends." said Sam."Hi." said Jade."It is nice to meet you Jade. Don't steal Bobby from Rias." said Akeno.I then said,"Akeno.".

Ben's phone rang as Jade said,'What was it?".He then looked at it and he said,"We have an Alien attack. Bob and Danny come with me."."Gotcha. Rias and Akeno protect Jade." I said."Gotcha." said the two.I then followed my friends out of the room.We were on the roof as Danny's ghost sense went off."I got Ghosts too Ben. So what aliens are attacking?" said Danny."No clue. I will need Danny to handle the ghosts." said Ben."What about me guys? I want to help you guys too." I said.

Ben said,"Danny. You go handle the ghost. I am pretty sure that your father will appeared soon."."Right. Later guys." said Danny.He then turned into Danny Phantom and he flew off.I then said,"So what do you need me to do?"."Protect the Freshmen Ceremony Bob. You can do this." said Ben.He then turned into Astrodactyl and he flew off.I then ran at the speed of light toward the gym.

I stood there as I saw weird monsters of darkness.They looked like they had somewhat humanoid body structure.They had a round, spherical head with circular, glowing yellow eyes.They also had two long, twisted antennae sprouting out of the top of their head.Each of their hands has three clawed fingers, and its feet are larger and lack any discernible digits.Its body was entirely black.They looked like they want to kill me.I then said,"Time to try this out.".

I then held my necklace given to me by my mom for my 10th birthday.I then said,"I now call upon my Oblivion Sword!".I then held up a really worn out sword but I knew that it was stronger.I then rushed toward them and I said,"Oblivion Tornado!".I then spin around as I sliced them up.I stood there as I counted several destroyed monsters body of darkness.I then said,"It is a good thing that my sword is strong. I wonder how I really get rid of these things. Maybe Ben can throw them into the sun or something alone those lines.".

I then saw the destroyed monster's body form into one giant monster.It was a muscular, humanoid creature with dark purple skin.The tips of its feet are red, and it has small, dark grey wings on its back.It also has an orange wing on each of its elbows.It has a long tail that ends in a sliver, circular, pendulum-like blade.Its small eyes are glowing yellow, and its head featured two large, conical dark purple spikes on either side.It also had two horns with orange tips on its head that connect to each other to form a heart shape.It also carries an ornate, orange sword with a grey cross guard, black edges, and the word hard shell printed on its shaft.

I then held my sword and I said,"Lets go!".I then attack it as it slashed me across the chest.My uniform was ripped in half and I said,"Dam you to the Underworld! This was my favorite shirt.".I then said,"I call upon my Titan Hammer!".I then held a really impressive hammer which was known to have killed Titans back in the day.I then slammed it into the darkness which smashed it into the ground.

I then said,"Lets make sure that you stay dead. I call upon Shadow of Nightmare.".I then held a pistol in my hand.It had the symbol of a dragon on it and I said,"Oblivion Shot.".I fired it causing the ground around it to exploded.The darkness was gone as I took a deep breath.I then heard the door open as I ran off.

I was standing there with Ben and Danny who were back to normal."Man. Those ghost were small fry. How were the Aliens?" said Danny."Danny. It was really easy for Fourarms to handle. Bob. You look tired. Bob. How many weapons did you just used? Do you remember what Grandpa Max said about using more than one weapon." said Ben."I use Titan Hammer, Oblivion Sword, and Shadow of Nightmare." I said."Three Weapons? Very impressive Bob." said Danny.

Ben sighed as I said,"Don't worry. I didn't get possessed by the demons.".Ben said,"Fine Bob. At least you are still alive. We would miss you."."You sure about that?" I said."Yeah. I mean me and Ben were both possessed and you saved us. We would do the same thing for you." said Danny."Right. I better get home. I want to start dinner. I mean I need my energy back. See you guys tomorrow." I said.I then ran home.

I then sat in my living room watching TV.I finish eating dinner and I was relaxing and watch TV.I then heard the doorbell and I said,"I'm coming! Wait a second!".I then walked up to the door and I opened it.I then saw Rias standing there with Jade and Akeno.I had several questions for them.So lets being the investigation by Detective Bob Yagami."Um. What are you three doing here? And how did you find my place?" I said.I made sure that Ben, Sam, and Danny never tell Rias where I live for personal reasons.

Akeno said,"Don't worry Bob. Your friends didn't tell us about where you lived."."Then who told you?" I said."I did Bob. You don't remember me?" said Jade."Um yes. Can you guys come in? We should discuss this stuff inside." I said.The three girls then walked inside and Rias said,"You live here by yourself?"."Yeah. I have lived by myself since the start of Middle School. I thought you knew that Rias." I said."I knew. Your father told me." said Jade."How did you know Bobby's daddy?" said Akeno.

The three sat there as they looked at my baby pictures.Only a few minutes ago, Rias found them up in my attic so they decide to look at them."You were so cute Bob. I mean look at him." said Rias."Yeah. I was. So how do you know my dad?" I said.Jade looked at me and she said,"You and my dad were old friends. We play with each other when we were kids."."Yeah. Look Bob." said Akeno.

I then saw a picture of me when we were six years old."Son of a bitch. I'm sorry Jade. I totally forgot about you." I said.She then looked down as I said,"I am sorry. I guess me moving had some thing to do with it.".I then said,"I will be right back. I think I had something to make me see that smile.".I then ran up to my room and I found my old box.It had stuff from my childhood and I opened it.I then held a very cute butterfly clip up and I remember that a old friend of mine gave it to me.Hint it is Jade.

I then ran back downstairs as Rias said,"Bob? Why do you have that?"."I think this belongs to Jade right?" I said.She then tackled me and my face then blushed red."Thanks Bobby. You deserve a little kiss from me." said Jade."A kiss." said the two girls.She then bit my neck as I said,"Are you?"."Yep. I'm a Vampire. Don't get me angry Bobby." said Jade."Really Jade?! I mean Bobby is friends with a ghost and a person who can transform into aliens from Outer Space. This should be nothing but it strange none the less." said Akeno.

Jade then grabbed my arm and she said,"So when were you going to tell me that you were friend with the Rias Gremory or the Crimson-Haired Ruin Princess?"."How did you know that? I only told Ben that. Did you read his mind?" I said."No Robert. Vampire have really good power senses." said Rias."Since when? I mean Anime lied to me again." I said.I then pouted as Jade said,"So when we are getting married?".I then said,"Married?!".

Next time,
More Shenanigans afoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment