Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 38 Syrus vs Zane's Crazy fangirl


You guys didn't think that the fangirl was crazy for Zane.Just me.I guess I must be crazy.Anyway, lets begin with Syrus waiting for Bob.

Syrus P.O.V
I was sitting outside of the locker room waiting for Bob.The day had ended and Bob was hiding from his fangirls.Most of the group thought that when Bob and Alexis got together, the fangirls would die off and they did once Atticus came back.Then Chelsea came to Duel Academy.She is a nice girl don't get me wrong but she is crazy for Bob while Bob is scared of her.She got the girls who were once liked Bob interest in him again.

I then heard,"Are they gone Sy?"."Yeah. No crazy girls are here." I said.Bob stood there and I said,"Why don't you tell her that you don't like her Bob? I mean it would solve your problems."."I did Sy. Several times in fact. It is like getting your feeling through a dense protagonist." said Bob."Ah. That makes sense. I think." I said.We walking toward the Slifer Red Dorm and I said,"So I don't get why you and Lex are staying with us? I mean Hassleberry is living with us. Danny and him just clicked.".

Bob then said,"We are upgraded the dorm to fit more than just me and Lex. It is nice but if we need to have guest, we need to make more room."."I see." I said.We were in front of the dorm and Bob said,"So I guess Chazz finished his construction on his room."."Yeah. He hasn't shut about it for the last week. He is so annoying sometimes you know." I said."I understand that well. Danny is like Chazz except Danny knows when to shut up." said Bob.

I then saw Sam standing with luggage.I could guess what she is doing here."Hey Sam. What are you doing here?" said Bob."Crowler." said Sam.I then sighed as I said,"What did he do this time?"."He is trying to get us to became Pro Duelists through stupid gimmicks. I think he was going to make Johnny a punk. I mean he looks like one but he is a really nice guy." said Sam."Indeed. So I think the Slifer Red Dorm is getting more guests." said Bob.

"No need to worry Sam. The Chazz is here to save the day!" said Chazz.He stood behind Bob as Bob then grabbed him and he said in a evil voice which could scare a bear,"DON'T EVER SNEAK UP BEHIND ME CHAZZ! I WILL KILL YOU WITH NO REGRETS. I MAY BE RETIRED FROM THE GAME BUT MY MERCENARY SKILLS HAVEN'T DIE SO YOU WILL DIE.".

Chazz was hiding behind a tree as Hassleberry stood there with Danny."Hey Sy. So who is Urchin-Head hiding behind a tree? Sarge! What are you doing here?" said Hassleberry."Bob scared Chazz with his voice and he is staying with me and Danny along with Alexis." I said.We then glared at each other as Chazz came back over."Follow me." said Chazz."You really scared him Bob. I am impressed." said Danny and Sam."Thanks. I could scare a bear." said Bob.

We then saw his dorm.It was like a hotel because it was so nice.We were in the main lobby and I saw Alexis sitting in the main lobby."Bob. Isn't this place nice?" said Alexis.He sat next to her as he said,"Yeah. We are going to love this place. Thanks for letting us stay here Chazz."."Hold on! The Chazz never said that!" said Chazz."Do you want Bob to bring out the voice again Chazz?" I said.He was quiet as Alexis said,"You brought out your voice Bob?".

Hassleberry then said,"The Sarge only had to do it Private Lexi because Chazz was behind him."."Yeah. Don't blame Bob. So are the other Obelisk Blue staying here too?" said Danny.He was on the couch as he said,"Most likely. I mean we like Crowler with his quirks but he has gone to far." said Sam.Chazz then said,"Hey Bob. Do you think your spirits can make this place bigger?"."Yeah. I mean me and Lex are going to stay back in our dorm once it is fixed." said Bob.

Then Bastion ran in."Hey Danny. Who is that?" said Hassleberry."I think his name is Bastion Misawa." said Danny and Chazz."It is! Syrus! I have been looking over the whole dam island for you!" yelled Bastion.We were all silent and Bob said,"You guys haven't heard someone swear before. You guys need to expand your horizon."."So what do you need from me Bastion?" I said."You could become an Obelisk Blue Syrus." said Bastion."That is so awesome Syrus." said Danny.

Bastion said,"Yes. It would. You will need to beat Missy from Obelisk Blue."."Ugh Missy. Don't remember me about her. I mean she was freaky and she had a MAJOR crush on Zane." said Alexis."Yeah and her fashion sense sucks." said Sam."Oh. I need to go prepare then." I said.I ran off into the forest and I was pretty sure that no one was following because Bob being the wise one made everyone stay behind in the dorm.

I sat in the forest working on my deck and my deck glowed.Donna, Sarah, and Megan stood there and Donna said,"Are you ready for tomorrow Sy?"."Yeah. I mean I have never been more ready. Did you guys find out what Missy wins if she beats me?" I said."She gets to go to the Pro League to be with Big Brother." said Sarah."Ah. We have to stop her right?" said Megan."Indeed. You guys get back into the deck. We will need all of your strength for tomorrow." I said.

The three kissed me and they went back into my deck.I sighed as I stared up at the sky.The star night was so nice and I was at peace.I then heard someone singing and I decided to find the person who was singing it.It was so nice and I was at peace.I then saw a girl standing there.She had long orange hair which was in a cute pony tail and brown eyes.She was a second year because I remember seeing her around campus but I was hanging out with Danny and Bob to really notice her.

She then saw me standing there and she threw a rock at me."What are you doing here?!" said the girl."I am here to prepare for my duel tomorrow. What are you doing here?" I said."I want to see the night sky okay. My name is Carrie Rivera. We have been in the same class since our first year." said Carrie."Sorry Carrie. I guess all of the stuff last year was pretty crazy." I said."Yeah. I mean who knew that Bob was so old? He looks like he is our age." said Carrie."Actually he is a reincarnated king. I think he is 17." I said,

We sat together and I felt three of my spirits getting mad but I knew that the males could keep them under control."So Syrus? Who are you dueling tomorrow?" said Carrie."Missy. I heard she runs an Insect deck. It is a good thing that I am not afraid of insects. Living at the Slifer Red dorm can do that to a guy." I said."I heard that they actually clean the dorm over the break." said Carrie."Yeah. The roaches and the rats are going due to our new headmaster." I said.

Carrie said,"Hey Sy. Do you mind if I come cheer you on tomorrow?"."Yeah. I wouldn't mind at all. It would be awesome if you came. I mean most people are going to be rooting for Missy." I said."You are a popular guy Syrus. Don't forget that. I better get going." said Carrie.She walked off as I thought,"I will win tomorrow. I swear.".

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting in the stands with Chazz, Hassleberry, Sam, Danny, Bastion, and Alexis."Syrus is going to do awesome. He can beat Zane's crazy stalker." said Sam."Who is Zane?" said Hassleberry."Syrus's older brother and he is a spectaulr duelist." said Bastion."Bobby is way better!" said a familiar voice.Alexis sighed as Chelsea appeared and she was sitting in my lap."Get off! That is mine." said Alexis."It doesn't have your name on it." said Chelsea.

The two bickered as Danny said,"Women right?".He was then hit by the three girls.I then saw a girl with orange hair walking toward us and Chazz said,"Isn't that Carrie Rivera from class? What is that babe doing here?"."I hope not to steal my Bobby. He is mine." said Chelsea.She then grabbed me really tightly as I said,"Someone. Please get her off me."."I got it Sarge." said Hassleberry.

He grabbed the girl as Carrie walked over to us."Um. Are you guys friends of Syrus?" said Carrie."Yes. I'm his best friend. You know me as the Chazz but I can be your boyfriend." said Chazz.Danny then knocked him out as he said,"I am Sy's best friend or Bob is. So do you want to sit with us?"."Um sure." said Carrie.She sat next to me as Alexis said,"So Carrie? Do you like Syrus?".Her face went red as I said,"We can talk about that later. Sy is about to duel.".

Syrus P.O.V
I stood there and I saw all of my friends include Carrie who waved to me.I then saw Bonaparte who was smaller than me."You are ready to lose Ra? I mean you are dueling an Obelisk Blue and you are a Ra Yellow." said Bonaparte."Ranking really doesn't matter Vice-Chancellor. It matters on how you duel." I said."You are so not like my Zaney!" said a girl.

I then saw Missy and she really looked like a bug."My name is Syrus and I am nothing like my brother." I said."Yeah. You aren't tall or handsome whatsoever. Lets duel already. I want to see my Zane." said Missy.She activated her duel disk as I said,"Time to get your game on!".Missy went first as she drew a card and she said,"I summon Prickle Fairy in defense mode!".The monster stood in defense mode as Missy said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your turn Shrimp!".

I drew a card and I said,"I summon Breaker the Magical Warrior in attack mode!".The warrior stood there and then I said,"I play the field spell Magical Dimension!".My monster gained power as I said,"I now attack! Destroy that Fairy with your sword!".He then slashed her in half as Missy said,"I activate my facedown! Bug Infestation! Since you destroy my LV 4 Pickle Fairy, we each get four Ant tokens.".Then four ants appeared on my field.I then said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move.".

Bug Infestation.Spell.Normal.Once a monster is destroyed on your field, you can summon an Ant token on both side of the field for the level of the monster destroyed.

Missy drew a card and she said,"I send one of my tokens to the grave so I can summon Insect Princess to the field.".The insect princess stood there and I said,"So? That bug doesn't scare me."."Oh it will. I play the spell Bug Explosion! For every Insect Monsters on the field excluding my Princess, you take 200 points for each one. I count 7." said Missy.I then lost 1400 life points as I fell over from the explosion."Syrus!" yelled my friends.

Bug Explosion.Spell.Normal.For every insect monster on the field excluding one insect of your choice, your opponent take 200 points of damage. 

I stood up and Missy said,"I now play the equip spell Bug Loving. This spell gives Insect Princess 200 extra ATK and 100 DEF points for each insect in the grave and I count 8.".Her princess then gained 1600 ATK points and 800 DEF points and then Missy said,"Attack that annoying warrior!".The princess went toward my monster as I said,"I activate my facedown! Magic Cylinder!".She then lost 3500 life points as she growled,"I end my turn with a facedown. You aren't going to win. My spell's secondary effect activates. You lost 200 points for every Insect monster that has been in play. I count 9." said Missy.

Bug Loving.Spell.Normal.This spell gives the equipped monster 200 ATK and 100 DEF points for each insect in the grave.At the end of the turn, your opponent takes 200 points of damage for every insect monster currently in play.

I then lost 1800 life points as I said,"I draw!".I drew a card and I smiled."I play the spell card The Magical Elixir! This lets me gain back the life points that I lost last turn plus 2 cards." I said.I then gained 3200 life points back as I said,"I now play the spell The Helpful Friend! This lets me special summon Dark Magician of Chaos from my deck!".He stood there as I said,"I now summon Blast Magician!".

The Magical Elixir.Spell.Normal.You gain back the life points that you lost on the last turn.You can draw an card from your deck for every monster on the field.

He stood there and I said,"I now attack you with my three monster! Also I play the quick spell Mystical Space Typhoon to stop any plans to stop me! I will be in Obelisk Blue! Some of my closet friends are in Obelisk Blue. They are nice to me and they like me for me being me!".Then she lost the duel as Bonaparte said,"And the winner is Syrus who is now an Obelisk Blue!".The crowd cheered for me.

Bob P.O.V
I was reading a book in Chazz's living room.It was night and I wasn't tired due to me being up for nights when I was a Mercenary for hire.All of the gang had moved in here include Carrie who had a crush on my apprentice but she had Donna, Sarah, and Megan to fight through.I smiled as I heard,"Bob? Why are you still up?".

I then saw Syrus standing there in his Obelisk Blue uniform."You look nice Sy. You must be getting all of the girls now." I said."Yeah but I am confused why you are still up." said Syrus.He sat next to me and I said,"I have been up for several days at a time Sy. This is nothing to me. I am going to be sleeping in class no matter what. So do you like Carrie?".He was quiet as I said,"I am going to say that is a yes."."Yeah. She is so nice and she can cook." said Syrus.

"Yeah. Spirits aren't the best when it comes to cooking. I had to teach all of mine how to cook. I know your pain Sy." I said.He then said,"So what are you reading Bob?"."A physic book. I am smarter than I look." I said."I see. Well, I better get some sleep. You should too." said Syrus.He walked off to his room as I thought,"You are in a good mood buddy. If I am right, we will need everyone at their strongest.".

Next Time,
Bob meets the new headmaster of Slifer Red while dealing with the Student Council who hated him for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment