Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Power Academy Episode 1 Zombie Bob


Welcome to that High School Story that I promised in that recent Update.To tell you the truth that I have try to write this one at least 2 times,We will have our main hero being a powerful and overpowered character but he is lazy.Anyway,lets begin with background.Also some inappropriate scenes.

Our story is on a island called Infinite which appeared out of nowhere.There is a school called Revolution due to each student being gifted with magical power.Each student on the island has the ability to use one of the elements(Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Darkness, Light, Ice, Grass, Tech, and Magic), a suit where you can be like a superhero,a spirit, and in the rare case a weapon.Every student out of 3000 can use a Spirit but half can use the Elements and the other half can use the suit and only student can use a weapon.Your rank is decided by your power.One student isn't like that.His name is Bob and he is our main protagonist also a zombie.Lets begin.

We see Bob sleeping his life away.The door opened up to his room and a girl stood there.She had long blond hair and brown eyes.She looked in his room and she said,"Some times Bobby. You are such a guy.".She then opened the curtain letting the sun shine in and she saw Bobby's room.It had a TV with video game console around it and a chainsaw/ax/hammer combo on a desk."I still can't I believe he got that signed by that crazy bitch." said the girl.She then saw Bob standing next to some girl with red hair and brown eyes.

Then she heard,"Wow Emma. Wearing that. You must be trying to get a guy so hard.".She then saw Bob's head smirking there on the floor.She then screamed and then Bob said,"Calm down Emma. I didn't die. You forget that I am what you call a zombie except without the brain craving."."Yeah. You are just a pervert." said Emma."Harsh Emma. I mean you are wearing something to get a man." said Bob.She then grabbed his head and she then threw him onto the bed.

Bob then grabbed his head and he placed it on his body."You know sometimes I wonder if we are even friends Emma. I mean you try to kill me and my head every morning." said Bob."That is because you are a pervert." said Emma.She crossed her arms as Bob got out of his bed and she rushed out of the room."What is wrong with you?" said Emma."I didn't do anything wrong. I mean we used to bathe together Emma." said Bob."That was changed! I will see you downstairs Bob!" said Emma.

Bob sighed as he said,"Girls are so weird especially during High School and the very end of middle school. I will never understand them ever.".He stood up and he saw that his legs were missing."I guess they fell off during the night." said Bob.He then saw them lying lifeless in his room and then he crawled toward them and he put them on."It is a good thing that I died." said Bob.He then walked down his bathroom and he showered off his skin until it grew back which was normal to him and his classmates.

The only thing that stays on is his tattoo of a dragon on his back.He put on his black shirt, dark black jacket, and dark black pants.He had to wear black all the time because the sun could kill him.His red eyes always shined though the darkness.It made him stick out more than normal.Not as much as when he lost one of his body parts but pretty obvious.

He walked downstairs to see Emma eating."Wow Emma. I can't believe that my girlfriend would eat without me." said Bob.She then threw a plate cutting off his head and she said,"Bob! I am so sorry."."Don't worry. I'm fine. I get used to this by my barbaric girlfriend." said Bob.He then sat down with her and she was ready to punch Bob and his body then grabbed his head and he placed the head on the table.

He then screwed back in his head as Emma said,"Do you have to do that here?"."Where else am I going to do it? I mean I may be dead but I still have feelings Emma and you are breaking my dead heart honey. I mean I thought you loved me." said Bob.She then punched him and she said,"Guess what ranking I'm at?".Bob looked up from his breakfast and he said with food in his mouth,"Does it look like I care?".

She then kicked him as she said,"I am rank 11 of 3000. Aren't you proud of me? Didn't you learn any table manners?".Bob then shrugged his arms as Emma said,"I thought that my best friend would care about me."."You know that I never cared about that stuff Emma. Shouldn't someone being getting to school?" said Bob.She then looked at the clock as she said,"I'm going to be late.".

She then ran off as Bob continued eating breakfast and Emma said,"Get over here Bob!".Bob sighed as he grab some bacon and juice.He drank the juice and started eating the bacon.He then ran out and he saw Emma."I hate you so much honey." said Bob."Do you want me to cut off your head again?" said Emma."That would be fun but I really don't carry it to school today. I'm just not feeling it today honey bear. I might just go back to bed." said Bob.Her face went red as she punched Bob and his head fell off.

She and him were walking to school and then Bob said,"Stairs. You have got to be kidding me. Today is going to the dogs."."Get climbing Bob or I will rip off your head and feed it to the dogs." said Emma.Bob sighed as he walked up the stairs."This is hell." said Bob."Can it Bob." said Emma."Harsh Emma. Why does my girlfriend have to be so mean to me?" said Bob.

He then saw a girl standing at the top of the stairs.She had long light purple hair and white eyes and Bob said,"She a friend of yours Emma? I mean she wouldn't be mine."."You don't remember me Bob?" said the girl."No." said Bob."How dumb are you Bob? You don't remember her. I do."said Emma."Well then you tell me who she is Emma." said Bob."Nope. You will remember me soon Bob." said the girl.

She walked off as Bob said,"Man. She is worse than you."."What do you mean Bob? And thinking about your next words." said Emma."She was showing herself off to me and I think she likes me. The ladies can't resist me. I mean you are trying to show off yourself to me." said Bob.She then punch him into pieces and she walked off leaving Bob in pieces."Women." said Bob.He then roll back together and he walked up to school.

He walked into class and he saw his male best friend waiting for him..He had dirty blond hair and brown eyes."Bob. You should give me Emma's hand in marriage. I mean she seems angrier than normal." said the male.

Bob then looked at Emma who sat on the opposite side of the room than him and she looked angry at him."She is all yours Ace. I mean she tried to kill me." said Bob.He then sat down and he heard,"But you and her are childhood friends.".He then saw his female friend who had brown hair and blue eyes and he said to her,"You know that I really don't care about her dating life Allison.".

She sat in front of him and she said,"I thought you would care a little more.".Ace then sat in front of her and he said,"Remember Allison my love, this is Bob we are talking about. I mean he is a zombie."."You do remember that I can here you right?" said Bob."Yeah but you wouldn't eat my brains. I mean you could use them." said Ace."Very funny." said Bob."I know. He should be a comedian." said Allison.

Bob then rolled his eyes and then he heard,"Your eyes are going to fall out of your skull idiot. With you, that is a strong possibility.".Bob then turned around and he saw Vivian standing there.She had long black hair and blue eyes."Very funny. They only fell out once." said Bob."Oh yeah. That was pretty funny. I wish I still had that video. It was amazing Allison." said Ace."Really? It does sound cool." said Allison.

Their homeroom teacher walked in.She had light blue hair and blue eyes."Idiot Trio! Be quiet back there!" said their teacher."I refuse to be call that. Bob is the only idiot in here." said Ace.Bob then threw his hand at him and the teacher said,"Bob! Pick up your hand right now!".

Bob then screwed back in his hand which was normal to them and the teacher said,"Anyway, we have a new student joining our class."."Is it a hot girl?" said a guy.Bob then rolled his eyes as they actually fell out."I told you so Robert." said Vivian.She always sat next to Allison and she took a picture of Bob's eyes out of his head.Bob was trying to grab his eyes but then Ace helped him out."Thanks Ace." said Bob."Welcome." said Ace.

"Anyway, you can come in now." said the teacher.The girl from earlier walked in and the teacher said,"Is there you like to say Ms. Polar?","Yes I would Ms. Waters. My name is Karen Taylor. I am rank 9 and I hope we can all become friends except if your name is Bob." said Karen.Allison then said,"Do you know her Bob?".Bob shrugged his arms and she said,"Why don't you remember me Bob?".She then got angry as everyone in the front was scared."Okay. I should be scared but I live with my demonic childhood friend." said Bob.

She then said,"I challenge you to a battle Bob!"."Bob in a battle?" said Ace and Allison.The two started laughing along with the rest of the class."What is so funny with that?" said Emma and Karen."Well Ladies, I am the lowest rank student in the entire school which is pretty sad also living zombie." said Bob.He stood up and Ms. Waters said,"Are you not accepting the challenge Bob?"."Well teach, I would win so I don't want to stress me out." said Bob.

He then felt him being frozen to the wall.He then saw Karen walking over to him and she said,"Are you sure Bobby? I mean I could freeze you to death."."Oh yeah. I remember you now." said Bob."You do?" said Karen."Yeah. You were showing your underwear to me this morning." said Bob.She then froze him causing him to go into pierces."Bob. You are such an idiot." said Ace and Allison."A lovable one." said Bob's mouth.

He then reformed himself which shocked Karen."You were serious about being a zombie Bob?" said Karen."Of course I am. I am always serious about my new way of life." said Bob."We need to battle now." said Karen."I said no Karen." said Bob."You have to accept it Bob. It is the rules of our school and you can't argue your way out of it Bob." said Vivian.

She stood there with Emma and Bob said,"You too Emma? This day is going to the dogs which sounds pretty good right now. Where did Ms. Waters go anyway? She should be stopping this."."She went out when you exploded." said Ace."Oh. Makes sense." said Bob."You heard her Bob. You can't get out of it." said Emma.Bob sighed and he stood up."Okay then Karen. Lets go. I won't be going easy on you." said Bob.

He then walked out and Allison said,"Does he know where the arena is Ace?"."Nope. I think he just ditched it." said Ace.The three girls ran out of there and then Ace stood up."We better get going." said Ace."Right." said Allison.The two followed the three and then they found Bob who was standing in the arena."Lets go Karen." said Bob.

She stood there and the arena was filled up with students."Man. This place sure got crowded." said Bob.He then took off his left arm and he use his right arm to have to people."Don't you care about what you are doing Bob?" said Karen.He looked at her and he said,"I am trying to have some fun. I mean I am dead and I am enjoying what I have."."Whatever. You better remember our promise." said Karen."Since when did we promise anything to each other? I mean I would have remember if we made a promise." said Bob.

She then hit his head clean off and it landed in Ace's hands."You and women don't work." said Ace and Allison."Thanks for reminding me you two. Now can you throw me back?" said Bob."First, are you going to take this seriously?" said Emma.Bob looked at her and he said,"Na. I'm not feeling it today Emma"."You are an real idiot Bob." said Emma."Harsh Emma. I thought that you loved me and you wouldn't want to see me hurt." said Bob.

He then smirked as Allison said,"You are a dead man."."Don't forget Allison. He is a living and breathing zombie." said Ace.She then threw him back as his body caught it."This is a battle between Robert Percival X and Karen Taylor. You two know what happens when you lose. Right Bob?" said Vivian."I know what happens Vivian. She will kiss my zombie lips." said Bob.Karen then said," I won't let that happen."."You know if you defeat the dead pervert, you will still have too." said Vivian.

"You are screwed Ice woman. You have to kiss me no matter what." said Bob.He smirked as Karen said with a small blush on her face,"Maybe I will just freeze your lips off."."I won't let that happen because I don't like to lose." said Bob."Begin!" said Vivian.She then jumped off the stage as Karen said,"Time for you to freeze Bob.".

She then fired a wave of ice at Bob and he said,"Okay. Using Ice, I guess you must have never kissed a boy before today. Time to change that.".He then stood there as he was frozen solid."I guess you got weaker." said Karen."Nope. I got stronger." said Bob.She turned around to see Bob as a skeleton and she then screamed."Can Bob always do that?" said Allison who was shivering from the cold or from Bob."Yep. Bob is a zombie after all." said Emma."So cool." said Ace."Really?" said Allison and Emma."Women." said Ace.

Bob stood there and Karen said,"How did you?".She saw that the ice had melted and the skin stood there with red glowing hands."You can control fire?" said Karen.The two then laughed as the Bob duo said,"No Karen. You should Try again. Also 100%.".He then punched her into the air as the skin and bones fused together."

She then brought herself down using ice and then Bob said,"Color me impressed. I'm thinking I am in love.".She then blushed heavily and then she said,"Die!".She then made a blizzard and also tigers with a giant bird."I see. Lets go!" said Bob.He then rushed through the snow and he said,"Time to bring the heat. Time to bring out Armageddon.".

He then made a sword appear.The blade was red and the hilt was black."You can make a weapon?" said the crowd."Yep. Time for Armageddon." said Bob.He then meteors appear from the sky and then Karen and the crowd was shocked to see that from the lowest rank student/the perverted zombie.Karen then fell to the ground from the meteors as Bob said,"I guess I win Karen."."Winner Robert Percival X or Bob." said Vivian.

The crowd cheer for him and Karen said,"You got stronger Bob."."Of course I did. I remember that promise Karen. Do you think I lost my brains?" said Bob."I thought you did." said Karen."Yeah." said Bob.He then looked her over and then he said,"Dam. You got smoking hot.".Her face went red as Bob said,"Later. I am off to go do Zombie stuff later.".He walked off as Karen thought,"He will be mine.".

Flashback,
Bob was 10 years old and he was standing across from a cuter Stella and he was still human."Bob. If we met again, we should have a battle." said Karen."Sure thing Karen. I promise you that and I will get stronger." said Bob.The two then hugged goodbye as Karen walked onto a boat.Bob smiled and he walked off only to die.

Next time,
Bob battles against Vivian who is rank 10.Also we learn more about Bob's true zombie power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment