Friday, September 26, 2014

Duel Academy Episode 2 Getting to know Robin


If you played Fire Emblem Awakening or Smash Bros( which I recommend by the way and why did the Internet spoil it),you know that your name before you do any changes to it is Robin for the male and female.I thought would be fun to do and also I am doing something way different from the last one that is for sure and also I want something different.I guess it is that thing I was talking about last time. 

Also,why did the Japanese get the game earlier?Couldn't they do it like they did with Pokemon X and Y.I mean I like that.I am going off the Anime version of Duel Academy.Also I am going to keep the father a super secret.Also I will be referring to Robin as it because I haven't revealed until the end of the episode.Also some gender swaps.Some major and some minor.These stories will all be different lengths.

Sheppard was sitting in his office waiting for his nephew/niece to get here.The freshman had arrived and his niece/nephew was with them.He could never remember if Robin was a boy or girl.You couldn't blame him though.I mean he hasn't seen Robin for a very long time.The door opened as he saw Robin." Sup uncle Sheppard." said Robin.It walked in and Sheppard said," You know that I don't you like you wearing that cloak."." But Sheppard." said Robin." Take it off now Robin." said Sheppard." You are no fun." said Robin.

It then took off its cloak and then Sheppard said," Okay.So you are a boy or a girl?".Robin had long black hair,blue eyes,black shirt with a emblem of a superhero on it,blue jeans,and red tennis shoes." Can you not tell?" said Robin.It sighed as it said," Why can no one tell my gender?"." You do wear that cloak all the time plus you do look like a girl and a boy with the cloak off ." said Sheppard." I guess you are right Uncle Sheppard.So what did you need to talk to me about?" said Robin.

" I have prepared your room in the Slifer Red dorm." said Sheppard." Thank you Uncle Sheppard!Should I go down there now?" said Robin."Put back on your cloak first." said Sheppard." Right." said Robin.It then put back on its cloak as it disguised Robin's gender from everyone." You really missed them don't you?" said Sheppard." Yeah but I know that they are still alive out there." said Robin." You are really Audrey's child.You know that." said Sheppard.Robin then smiled as it said," You are too kind Uncle.I better get going.".

Robin ran off as Robin reached the dorm.It then sneaked into its room which just happened to be the right one and it was on the second floor at the end of the wall.It then enter its room and then it saw that its room was empty with a bed,desk,and it look like a Obelisk Blue room." Thank the gods for that.I really don't need a roommate right now." said Robin.It sat on its light red bed and it stared at the roof pondering about life questions.

Robin had always been confused for both gender due to the fact that it looked a girl and a boy.Its mom was a famous duelist whose beauty was known around the world and she had a child aka Robin so she treated it and taught him the tips about getting people to like you  and also how to make yourself not look like a slop everyday so people often confused him for a girl and a boy include close friends and family.

It is kinda like Hideyoshi from Baka and Test due to everyone think that he is a boy.You may be asking yourself at home,why is it in the girls dorm.This is due to its uncle putting it in there because most men think that its nephew looks like a girl and it could get expelled that way and this was the only choice he had.Robin then noticed its deck glowing and it saw the Dark Magician standing there." So this is your room Robin?I like here." said Dark Magician." I guess it is nice here but I miss being on the road seeing the world." said Robin.

The wizard then said," So are you going to reveal your gender to anyone?"." No.I mean you know what could happened if I do." said Robin."Correct Robin but you will probably cause an uproar like at the last school.You do remember what happened then right?" said Dark Magician.Robin then sighed as Robin said," I do Mahad but you know why I can't and I respect your reason but you know why I can't.".So can you at least cut your hair Robin?I mean it is getting pretty long." said Mahad.Robin walked into its bathroom.

Meanwhile with Jaden,He was standing there next to Syrus as he said," I can't believe it Sy.I mean we are roommates and wearing the same jacket."." It is nice I guess." said Syrus.The two then saw Bastion and he said," Hello."." I bet you are in the same dorm as we are right Bastion?" said Jaden.Bastion said," I don't think so Jaden.I mean I am wearing yellow and you are wearing red."." Oh." said Jaden." Did you read the pamphlet that they gave us on the plane?" said Syrus.

Jaden shook his head no as he said," I was focus on dueling that guy from the arena.I mean he totally owned Crowler."." You did as well Jaden but I agree with you.It would be fun to duel her." said Bastion." Have you seen him/her around here?I mean that black cloak sticks out." said Syrus." Lets go find him then and then challenge him to a duel!" said Jaden." You should stop by your dorm room.It is down there by the way." said Bastion.Syrus then saw Jaden running off as Syrus thought," Why does it look like a shed?".

Syrus stood there as Jaden said," Sy!Check out the view!".He then joined his friend and Syrus said," This is actually a nice view.".The two then opened the door to the room and it had a desk,mini kitchen,closet,and a bed which had three." This place is better than I thought." said Syrus." Yeah but this place is so cozy.Lets get some light in here first." said Jaden.He went over to the window when they heard," Don't you even dare.".

Then a koala like boy revealed himself and Syrus and Jaden grabbed each other in fear as Syrus said," So you must be our roommate?"." I am.The name is Chumley and you two will hate being here." said Chumley." Why?I mean we get to learn and duel." said Jaden." Have you noticed the three colors of jackets here?" said Chumley." Yeah." said Syrus." You see the Obelisk Blue are the kings and queen of the school,Ra Yellow kids are the brains,and we are the rejects." said Chumley." Don't be such a downer Chum.We will rise to the top.Now lets go find him." said Jaden.

He ran off as Chumley said," So?"." He seems to be always happy.".said Syrus." Ah.Good luck and keep an eye on him.He is probably going to piss off the Obelisk quick." said Chumley." Thank you Chumley!My name is Syrus Truesdale and the guy who ran off is Jaden Yuki." said Syrus.He ran off his friend as Chumley said," It can't be?I mean I mean that guy is Zane's little brother.I can't believe it.".

Jaden then stopped as Syrus said," Why did you stop Jay?"." Sy!Check out this place!" said Jaden.It was a dueling arena and Syrus said," Can we duel here?"." Of course we can.I mean we are students after all." said Jaden." Not for you Slifer Slackers." said a rich and snobby voice." Yeah." said another one.

Syrus and Jaden then saw two girls standing there.One had light blue hair while the other had brown hair.They were both wearing a blue female uniform as Jaden said," Why not?I mean we are students here."." You ain't Obelisk like us Slacker." said the brown hair." Hold on Burma.I think this is the kid who beat Crowler." said the blue haired." Yeah Betty.He looks a lot like him." said Burma." What are you guys talking about up there?" said Syrus." Anyway.You should get out of here Slifer." said the two." Why?" said Jaden.

" Because you don't belong here Slifer." said a even richer and snobby voice.Syrus then saw a boy with spiky black hair.He was wearing the male version of the Obelisk Blue Uniform and he said," Why are you two still here?I mean you two just got in by luck."." I defeated your headmaster so I think I have some skills." said Jaden." He is right Chazz." said a female.Syrus then saw a blond and a sliver hair girl standing there wearing the same uniform as Betty and Burma.

Jaden then said," So who are you two?"." I guess Chazz and his friends forgot to tell you about that we are supposed to be at the welcoming dinner." said the blond." We will see you later Slifer Slackers." said Chazz.The three walked off as the sliver girl said," I guess we should introduce ourselves to you.My name is Stella and this is Alexis."." The name is Jaden Yuki and did you say something about dinner?This is also my best buddy Syrus" said Jaden." Yes.Tonight is the freshman dinner." said Alexis.

Jaden ran off as Syrus said," Wait up Jay!".He ran after his friend as Stella said," So what do you think of him Alexis?He is pretty interesting don't you think?"." He is okay." said Alexis." Somebody has a crush." said Stella.Alexis ignored her as Stella said," Wait up Lex!".

Meanwhile in Robin's room,Mahad was sitting on his master bed waiting for his master.He didn't want to revealed his master gender to anyone so he always called him his master."Are you still getting ready in there Robin?You are going to be late for dinner with your uncle." said Mahad." Almost.I just have to get ready." said Robin."You are like your mother you know that?I mean she spent way too much time getting ready for a duel or a date." said Mahad.

Robin came out wearing a black cap with the letter P written in red,a black hoodie,black pants,and red tennis shoes." So how do I look Mahad?" said Robin."You look fine Robin.Can we go already?" said Mahad." I forgot that you have no sense of fashion Mahad.You look amazing Robin." said a female voice.Robin then saw another one of its spirits aka Silent Magician standing there and Mahad said," So Robin ready to go or what?"."Yes." said Silent Magician.The two spirits followed their master who had its deck and disk with it.

Jaden was rubbing his belly in his room and he said," Banner sure knows how to cook a fine meal."." Yeah but why isn't there a girls dorm?" said Syrus." Because Syrus.All of the girls are transferred to the Obelisk Blue Dorm." said Chumley." Why?" said Syrus.

Chumley shrugged his arms as Jaden noticed his P.D.A( Personal Dueling Assistant) had a message." Hey.I got a message." said Jaden.He then heard Chazz's voice but it was mysterious," Do you think we are done with you Slacker?Meet us at the arena and bring your best card."." Don't do it Jay.I mean the Ante Rule is banned here right?" said Syrus." Yeah." said Chumley." Don't worry so much Sy.I can beat anyone." said Jaden.He walked to the school as Syrus followed him.

Chumley was about to join them when he saw Banner the headmaster standing there with Pharaoh." Ah Chumley.Where are your roommates going?" said Banner." Um.They want to go explore their new home." said Chumley." I see." said Banner.Chumley then walked back to his room and Banner said," I guess Jaden will be causing an uproar here.".He then walked down to the room at the end of the hall on the second floor and he said," Are you in there?".He knocked on the door and he opened the door to find a surprise.

Robin was walking back to the dorm.It just had dinner with its uncle and it always enjoying eating with family.It then noticed some Obelisk Blues were waiting for some people.It was Chazz plus Burma and Betty."What are they doing here?You can't duel in here after hours." thought Robin.It continued to watch as it then saw Jaden and Syrus run in." What are they doing here?" thought Robin.It then noticed that the two were about to duel and Robin said," This might be fun.".

" You ready to lose slacker?"said Chazz." Bring it on Chazz!Time to get your game on!" said Jaden.He then looked for his deck as Syrus said," You left back in the room didn't you?".Jaden nod as Burma said," Such a Slifer Slacker."." Yeah.I mean only a Slifer Slacker would do that." said Betty." Nobody is perfect." said Robin.Chazz then saw Robin standing there with its duel disk around its left hand and Chazz said," Why are you here?"." I want a duel with a strong duelist." said Robin." Sure.I mean you are a pretty strong duelist for a girl." said Chazz.

It walked over to Jaden and Syrus as Robin said," Hi.My name is Robin.You remember me from that duel with Crowler."." So are you a boy or a girl?" said Syrus." I let you figure it out." said Robin.It stood there as Jaden, Syrus, Burma, and Betty stood there as Chazz said," You should go first beautiful."." Thanks but I really want to see your deck." said Robin.

Chazz then drew a card and he said," I summon Reborn Zombie in defense mode and then I play Double Summon so I can summon Armed Dragon LV 3.".Then a zombie stood there next to a dragon wearing armor as Chazz said," I end my turn with two facedowns.Your move Robin-Chan.".Robin drew a card and it said," Sweetness.I play Mini Heroes!".

Mini Heroes.Spell.Normal.You can summon Hero tokens for every open space on your field.Each one can count as a sacrifice and you can keep sacrifice these heroes for stronger one.EX 4 spaces=4 heroes.

Then five heroes stood there each wearing five different suits.One had three arrows sticking out of his chest and he looked like a samurai,one was wearing female suit and she looked like a moving salon,one was a cheerleader and she could cheer for hours on end,one was Santa Claus,and one looked Death." Let me introduce you all to Hero Death,Hero Santa,Hero Cheerleader,Hero Samurai,and Hero Makeup!" said Robin." So that is a spell?" said Burma." Yep.I then send Hero Samurai and Hero Death to the death so I can summon Link!" said Robin.

Link.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Warrior/Normal.The hero of time.He has been reincarnated several times and he was chosen to carry the Triforce of Courage.He may or may not be in a relationship with Princess Zelda but who knows with them.He had a strong sense of courage and he will do anything to save Zelda.

Then the two were gone as the green tunic wearing elf hero stood there with the Master Sword.He had blond hair and blues eyes.He had the Master Sword in his left hand and the Hylian Shield in his right hand." You have him in your deck?!So Cool!" said Jaden." I then send my final three heroes to summon a hero who needs an introduction!I summon Power!" said Robin.The two girls plus Santa were gone as a hero stood there.He was wearing a black and red superhero suit and he looked about 17 years old.He had black hair and brown eyes.

Power.Attribute All.LV 12.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Warrior/Effect.The strongest warrior in the spirit king but he is really shy.He negates a trap,monster effect,and spell card for every card in your hand.

" That is one strong monster but I can handle what Robin brings my way." thought Chazz." Okay!" said Robin." Wait!" said Stella.She came running toward the duel as she said," We have to get out of here now."." Why?" said Syrus." I bet it is due to the fact that Chazz forgot to mention that dueling after hours." said Robin." You knew?" said the Obelisk." Of course.I read the rule book.My name is Robin by the way." said Robin." This duel isn't over Robin!" said Chazz.

The Obelisk Female showed the Slifers out along with Robin." Thanks for helping us out Stella." said Syrus." You are very much welcome Syrus." said Stella.He blushed as Jaden said," So Robin?What were you going to do with Chazz?"." Well,I was going to use this." said Robin.It then held up a card showing a picture of the Smash Ball and Stella said," So what does this card do?"." It lets Link destroy all monsters on the field and then Power's special effects negates all Chazz's facedown allow Power to strike." said Robin.

" Wow.So are you a Obelisk Robin?" said Stella." Nope.A Slifer Red." said Robin." Awesome!We are roommates!" said Jaden." Yeah." said Syrus.The two boys dragged Robin away from Stella as she thought," I wonder what Robin could be.".She walked off to the Obelisk Blue Girls Dorm.

Robin walked into its room and it saw a note on its desk.It grabbed it and it said," Okay.".It said," Dear Robin,Your uncle told me about your thing and I won't tell anyone about it until you are ready.Come talk to me when you need to.Banner.".Robin then locked its door up for the night and it looked around.It then took off its hoodie revealing a light blue top for females." I am so happy." said Robin.It then took off its shirt and its chest had bandages wrapped around it.It then took off the bandages and it revealed a female like chest.

Next time,
Robin and Jaden team up to save Syrus and themselves from expulsion.

No comments:

Post a Comment