Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 10 Love is strong in Mono City part 2 Memories

This part is really long.

Bob P.O.V
I woke up in a metal chair and I was tied up.I looked around and I saw that I was in a room with a camera and a TV.The TV then turned on and it had two women on the screen.One of them had red hair and the other had purple hair."What am I doing in here?!" I said.I then felt a shock.I then heard the purple haired one say,"You should shut up boy. I mean we have you are tied up right now and anything you say anything that we don't like, you will get a shock from our friend.".

I then saw a shiny Manectric being used as a battery."Let him go!" I said.I was then shocked again as the red head said,"Why are you being such an idiot? I mean Jupiter told you to be quiet and then you say that. I mean you are so freaking stupid and aren't you worry about your friends?"."What are you doing with them? They didn't do anything to you!" I said.

I was shocked harder as Jupiter said."We are keeping them prisoner per the request of Mars and our leader Archer while our grunts deal with the pesky police. Have fun in here Bob.".The two were gone as I fell back in my chair.

I guess since I am tied up and being electrocute against my will, I will tell you all my beginnings.I was born to Audrey X and my dad.I am the youngest in my family.My older brother Lance is three years older than me, my sister Robin is two years older than me, and that makes me the youngest.I never knew my father because my mom and my family says that he is on a journey but I don't trust them on that.

I trained with our house Pokemon.Tyro trained me how to use my unusual aura.The doctors can't explain it but I have the power of a Pokemon inside me so I was being trained to harness my power into my fists.I was really strong, fast, and I can cut a boulder with my bare hands.I then met Professor Sydney or Sydney when I was 5.She was living with us because she was going to be a professor and she need some help with cooking and cleaning because she wasn't the best at it.

I was 10 years old and I was running back home.I had finish my training with some of the local Pokemon.I opened the door and I saw my mom crying and Tyro with some bags."What is going on?" I said."You got accept to the Academy Bob! I am so proud of you." said my mom.

The Academy is where some of the best trainers in Ryoku went to for 3 years to get their license to become a great trainer, an amazing and beautiful coordinator, a loyal and caring breeder, a smart and clever Pokemon ranger, and a gym leader."So when am I leaving?" I said."Tomorrow master .We have your bags ready for tomorrow and your favorite dinner is almost ready." said Tyro.I then sat down at the table waiting for my favorite dinner and my new life at the Academy.

I stood outside holding my bags full with my clothes and I had my backpack full of trainer stuff.I already hugged my mom good bye and Tyro said that he would keep an eye on her.I saw the Pokemon known as Salamence or the Dragon Pokemon flying toward me.

She told me to get on her and I jumped on her back.My brother told me during his journey about the Academy.You could be allowed to carry 6 or more Pokemon if you go through a breeder, coordinator, ranger, and trainer class in your years there and also three extra years of studying, you will get the honor and I am doing this to beat my brother and sister.

The Dragon Pokemon then dropped me outside the Academy.The school was very big and fancy.I walked inside with my backpack as some Medicham and Meditite carried my bags somewhere maybe to my room.

The school was empty and I noticed a sign.It said for new students please head to the gym and then I saw an arrow pointing to the left.I was going to go there but I need to find where my room is here so I walked toward the right.

I was walking around the school and I heard voices nearby.I then looked over and I saw some punks holding up a student.The student was a freshman like me and the punks were seniors and I said,"Leave him alone.".I have a strong sense of justice and I always fight for the weak.

One of the punks walked toward me and he said,"What are you going to do?".I then punched him down with a Focus Punch.He then walked over toward his friends and he said,"Lets get out of here but after we let Poochyena have some fun with our friends here.".

The three ran off as I then saw a Bite Pokemon right there about to pounce me."Get back umm." I said."My name is Matt and what is your name?" said Matt."Bob." I said.The dog then attack me and I threw him back.He slammed into the tree and he was out cold."That was so cool! I mean you did that without using a Pokemon." said Matt.He then ran toward the gym as I kept looking for the main office.

I found it thanks to a junior taking me there.I then opened the door and I saw Nurse Joy."Are you a new student? Why aren't you at the assembly?" said Nurse Joy."Um I don't know where my dorm is because I just got here on a Salamence." I said."I see so you must have gotten accept. Please head toward the main freshman room which is to the right..." said Nurse Joy.

She pointed toward a door on the second floor and I thanked her as I left the office.I then walked upstairs and I opened the door.I saw some papers on a desk.I walked toward it and it said that I was in the boys dorm #1 and my starter Pokemon was in there.

I then heard a bell and I opened the door.I saw Juniors and Seniors going to their next class.I then asked one of them.The senior that I grabbed had blond hair and blue eyes and he was a guy."What do you need man?" said the senior."I am new here and I don't know where the dorms are." I said.

He then looked around and he said,"What dorm are you in?"."Dorm #1." I said."She wouldn't mind if I missed class for this. Lets go. My name is Finn and I am trying to become a Gym leader like my mom. What is your name little dude?" said Finn."My name is Bob and I am going to become a trainer like my brother and dad." I said."Cool man." said Finn.

We walked toward our dorm.I saw my dorm.It was really cool and big."This dorm is for the best of the best." said Finn."Sweet." I said.We walked inside and he showed me to my room.It was room #100.

I then opened the door and I saw a pokeball, uniform, piece of paper, and I saw a present.I then grab the paper and Finn said,"So what class do you have? We are in 4th period right now."."Um Masters of the Battle." I said."Really?" said Finn.

He grab the paper and he said,"We are in the same class."."So?" I said.I was changing into my uniform.It was black and red with the tie being gold."I can't believe a freshman is in a senior and junior class. I mean wow! You must be really good or something." said Finn.

"I am. So what does this tie mean?" I said.Finn had a tie with blue."Gold is for freshman, green is for juniors, and when you are a senior you can pick your color." said Finn."Okay. So where is our class?" I said."Follow me." said Finn."Can you wait a minute?" I said."Fine. I hate that class anyway." said Finn.

He stood there as I opened the present.It was two swords and a pair of headphones.Finn looked inside and he said,"Sick headphones man.".He didn't notice the swords and I grab them.I placed them on my back like an X and my new headphones around my neck.

I opened the door to my first class.I saw seniors and juniors looking at me like I am a Pokemon that they want or a shiny.I stood next to the teacher who had a scar over his right eye.He then said,"Let me introduce to our newest student Robert Percival X. He is a freshman but he is like his family full of promise and power. Please make him your friend as I go get the field ready. Do you have any questions Mr.X?" said the man."I have two. I like to be called Bob and what is your name?" I said."Mr.Robot or John. Your seat will be right there." said John.He then pointed to the back by the window.I sat there and he walked out of the room.

Then I was surround by my classmates."Why are you in here?" said a boy."Um. I am that good?" I said."Easy you guys. Let the man breath." said a man.I saw a boy standing there.He was wearing the regular uniform plus a purple tie and I saw a sash.It said president."What that?" I said."I am the president of Pokemon Action Squad. I heard about you from Matt and some of the freshman. You beat up one of the punks at our school without using a Pokemon. I am really impressed.I am here to welcome to the Academy and to the Pokemon Action Squad. After class, please head to the Pokemon Action Squad club room which is right by the gym.My name is Roy." said Roy.I shook his hand as John told us to follow him and he told some juniors and seniors to keep an eye on me.

I stood there and John said,"We are here to do some battles. Bob, Please show us your Pokemon."."Okay lets go!" I said.I threw the ball up and then I saw a Mudkip come out."A Mudkip?!" yelled the class.I then looked at the Mudfish Pokemon.It was a boy and he look really strong."Okay then. Who wants to battle Bob first?" said John."I will." said a boy.He had mossy green hair and he said,"Lets go Simisage!".The Thorn Monkey came out and the ref said,"Lets go.".

"Seed Bomb!" said the boy."Dodge!" I said.He then dodged it as I thought,"What moves do you know?"." Well I have the move Water Gun, Tackle, Ice Beam, and Whirlpool!" said Mudkip."Okay then. Lets go Whirlpool!" I said.He then trapped the monkey in water and I said,"Ice Beam!".The Whirlpool froze as the ref said,"Is Simisage knocked out?"."No she I'd still alright." said the boy."Lets try your theory out with this tackle!" I said.

Mudkip then slammed into the ice thing and it broke.I then saw that the monkey was knocked out and I said,"Guess I won."."That was awesome. I hope you will be a great member of the Pokemon Action Squad. My name is Moss and I am trying out to become a Pokemon Breeder. That Mudkip is known as a trouble maker." said Moss."I guess me and you are going to be great friends." I said.He jumped into my arms as John said,"Lets continue on."

I was walking with my new friends Finn and Roy."You really made an impression on our class. Moss isn't nice to freshman because of his reasons." said Roy."I am well known for helping out people." I said."You seem like a great guy Bob. So do you like any girls yet?" said Finn." Not really. I mean I am only 10 after all." I said."Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Lets get to the club." said Finn.

"You are part of the squad?" I said."Yep. Most of the time I am working for the student like a guardian angel." said Finn.I then saw the club.It look like a shed that they used for sports equipment on those shows I watched when I wasn't training.

Roy then opened the door and he said,"Welcome to the Pokemon Action Squad's main area. This is where we take clients for jobs."."Jobs?" I said."Lets get downstairs already. I got to make sure that he doesn't get the high score." said Finn.

Finn then touched a book.Then a set of stairs appeared.I then followed the two seniors down there and he opened the door."Roy? What are you doing with that freshman twerp?" said a voice.I then saw a buff man."Easy Mark. He is a new member and he is pretty good with his Pokemon." said Finn.Mark then sighed and he said,"But we already have one freshman and he piss me off."."I thought freshman started today." I said."They have been here for a week and since you are new here. Time to introduce you to the rest of the Squad." said Roy.

I sat in a chair as I was being stared at by the rest of the Squad.I heard Roy said,"Welcome members. You know that we need another male member so I picked this boy to be the new member of the Squad.".

I then counted Finn, Mark, a boy with medium blond hair, and 5 girls."So what is his name? I mean you had to pick this kid for a reason." said a girl with purple hair and it was in a ponytail."Well Alice. He was in mine and Finn's class for starter." said a girl with short brown hair.I then remember her from the class but she didn't talk to me."So how you do know him Amy?" said the girl with long black hair."You know Amy Thelma. I mean she isn't good with guys." said a girl with red pigtails."He must have a really cool name like Blade or Scar. I mean he looks like a hero from those shows Scarlet." said a girl with short black hair."Yeah and I guess that Larry isn't the only freshman in the club. I mean Larry is really smart but he isn't the only freshman boy. We still have a freshman girl in here with us. Guess Larry and Lucy aren't the only freshman in the Squad." said the girl who had green hair not as dark as Moss hair mind you but very green."Amber. Shut up. So you must be that new kid who beat that dog of those punks and you save Matt from them. Lets have a battle." said Larry.

"I see. So do we have a training area?" I said."Yeah but you need to introduce yourself." said Roy.I then said,"Oh sorry. I sometimes forgot this. My name is Robert Percival X but you all can call me Bob.".

I grew to like being here rather quick.I was very popular thanks to me being a member of the squad.I had my homeroom with Lucy and Larry and they were twins but with different colored hair.I had my ranger class with Thelma and Amber.I told you all how I met Stella and she was in my class along with Alice and Scarlet and I had my breeding class with Moss and Mark.My life was pretty good at the Academy.

A month had passed since I came here.I was walking with Stella."So what is the Squad doing the festival?" said Stella.I was wearing my bracelet showing that I was in the Squad with honor and also I can leave class early.The festival was to honor our school with power."I am doing requests so that Roy can get some powerful favors." I said."Like what?" said Stella."It is very very confidential. Roy told me not to tell anyone about it even you." I said."Really?" said Stella."Yeah. I better get going. Roy told me to report there as soon as I get to the Academy." I said.I l then ran off as I opened the door to the clubhouse.

I saw Mark in a weird uniform.He was wearing a maid outfit.I started laughing as he said,"You are so dead twerp!".He was then hit by Alice.She stood there in a butler uniform."Um can you explain what it is going on here?" I said."We have a job because of the cosplay club." said Mark."You need to wear those because?" I said."Because if we accept any job big, small, dumb, goofy, or stupid. You will be stuff like this soon Bob. Good luck on your first job." said Alice.

The two walked off and I said,"That was so weird."."Yes. It may seem weird to you know but you will get use to it soon." said Roy.I saw Roy.He was wearing a uniform but for girls."Um." I said."A job. I am forced to be a girl for a boy so he can make the girl he likes jealous." said Roy."Your hair isn't really feminine." I said."I know this so I am heading to the hair and make up club. We have a lot of clubs here." said Roy."So will I get a job?" I said."Maybe but don't expect it." said Roy.Roy then walked out and I said,"I am really confused. I need someone to talk maybe Mudkip.".

I sat on the couch and I sent out Mudkip.He looked around and he said,"What are we doing here BobI thought we had class today."."We did but we have club stuff today." I said."So you are going to do requestsA friend told me about these requests. These requests are really hard to handleAre you sure you can do this?" said Mudkip."Yeah. I am so ready. I better get upstairs. Thanks for the talk buddy." I said.I then return him as I walked upstairs.

I sat in the main lobby area waiting for clients.I sat there doing nothing until the door opened.I saw a girl with red hair at the door.She wasn't from our school because her uniform was different from our normal girls uniform."Um are you a member of the squad?" said the girl."Yeah. I am new so I might be able to help." I said."Oh good. Can you fight? My request is for you to protect me." said the girl.

"Yes I will accept it but I need to know your name." I said."My name is Ruby and I am from Pokemon Tech. And what is your name?" said Ruby."My name is Bob." I said.

I was walking around with her getting discounts on stuff because of my thing with the Squad.We then reached lunchtime.I walked toward a cafe that I knew about since I was their taste tester.I then opened the door and I saw some maids greeting me."Bob. What are we doing here?" said Ruby.

I then felt her anger and I said,"I promise a friend that I would visit her shop during the festival. I am so sorry but this place makes the food here at the festival and since I had to eat all of the food at the festival.".I then sat next to her and I saw Stella."Stella!" I said.

She came over and she said,"So you are on a date?"."What? I mean me and him together? That is pretty funny. He is on a job for me." said Ruby.I felt somebody aura but I couldn't put my mind on it for too long.We ate and then we walked around some more.

I then heard someone yelled,"Ruby Chan! What are you doing here?! With him!".I then saw a boy with green hair with some other boys.They look like they are wearing the male version of Ruby's uniform so they must be from Pokemon Tech."I am here to have fun Marcus. I asked the Pokemon Action Squad to protect me and I am having a lot of fun with Bob." said Ruby.She then got closer to me and I felt my heart beating like crazy."You are so dead punk! Lets get him guys!" said Marcus.

I then saw Mark, Finn, and Roy.Finn was wearing swim trunks."Doing something for the swimming team?" I said."Yep. I can't believe you got involve with the Pokemon Tech Crowd." said Finn."Lets see this fight somewhere. We don't want to cause a problem." said Roy."And why should I listen to you? I mean you three are just a girl, a freaking pervert, and some freaks." said a boy."You should listen to us before you get stomped." said Mark.He then cracked his fists and they were scared.I learn that day not to mess with Mark in a dress.

We were at an empty clearing.A lot of students heard about the fight and they came down here to see it.I stood there and I saw 10 guys from Pokemon Tech.They joined Marcus and his crones so it was 1 to 10."Bob. Are you sure about this? I mean we can help you." said Roy.He stood there with the other members of the Squad."I will be fine, I fought worst." I said.

I saw the ref walking toward us."No using weapons. This will be a clean fight." said the ref.He then start the match with a gong.They all ran toward me and I stood there.

I then blocked a punch with my foot.I then started to fight with my eyes close."Look at him go. He is like a Pokemon out there." said Amy."Indeed. This is very interesting." said Roy.He stood there and I heard Thelma yelled,"Bob! Duck!".

I then ducked as I felt some Razor sharp Leaf go over my head.Marcus stood there with a Cacturne."Now why did you have to do that?" said Marcus."Marcus! What is wrong with you?! You could have could killed him!" yelled Ruby."I was told to bring you back with force if necessary so come out boys." said Marcus.

Then I was surround by grunts."Can I have some help now?" I said.Mark then punched out three of them."Even with this dress on me. I can still fight." said Mark.Finn then kicked one out."Lets go man." said Finn.Larry then came into the fight with a mech suit."Wow." I said."I am really smart so lets do this already. I got shit to do." said Larry.He then punched out three of them.

Then I was about to get hit with a metal pipe but it was stopped by Roy."Now that isn't very nice. You shouldn't hit someone when they aren't looking. That isn't very nice." said Roy.He then stood next to me and Marcus said."Dam It! You fours are going to die by this.".

Then a Ursaring came out and Mark said,"If we work together, we can get him."."I have an idea. Larry you hold him back while me, Mark, Finn, and Roy strike." I said."Yes.bLets go!" said Mark.Larry then flew up and he held back the bear as we striked him.

I was in the nurse office which is like a mini hospital thanks to Watt City's nurse.The nurse then told me that all my bones were broken thanks to the Hibernation Pokemon's arm.I then felt fine but the nurse forced me in a bed for a week.

I then laid there and I saw the door open.I saw Finn and Roy."Hey guys. So how is Ruby doing?" I said."We got those punks expelled beside for Marcus. He was just a pawn for their leader." said Finn."Who is their leader?" I said."Some kid. We don't know. Are you going to be alright?" said Roy."I will be fine. I feel like normal but the nurse locked me up." I said."Yeah she is like that. So why are you going to do after your three years?" said Finn."This may sound weird but I am going to stay here for 6 years so I can get the power to carry 6 or more Pokemon on my journey." I said."I am staying for 8 years." said Roy."Really?" I said.

"Yeah. Me and Roy here found the club when we were freshman. I am going to be a gym leader so I need to stay here until your last year." said Finn."What it is your dream Roy?" I said."A Elite Four Member. I have to stay here the same amount time as you and Finn. Guess we are going to be together for a long time." said Roy."Guess so." I said.

The next five years were pretty normal.I was popular thanks to me being a member of the Squad which gained great members whom I still keep in touch to this day and I have dealt with the most hard of students.

I then looked up and I was still in my chair.I then thought,"I can get this. Time to change my type.".Most human are the Normal type but I am a exception to that rule.I changed into the Ground type.

I then broke out of my prison and I walked toward the door.I opened it and I was surround by grunts."Put your hands right now!" yelled the grunt.Then the window broke.

I then saw a robot version of Larry plus Roy.His blue hair stood out.He was 18 like Finn."Roy?! What are you doing here?" I said."Saving your ass with the help of Larry here. He couldn't be expose with the robot because he kinda of robbed a bank." said Roy."When did you do that?" I said."Lets just fight already." said Larry.

He then punched through the guards and he said,"I will go stop the production. You guys save your friends.".He then flew off and I said,"So how are the others?"."Lets get going Bob." said Roy.

We reached the place where they were holding my Pokemon and that shiny Manectric."What are we doing here?" said Roy."Saving my Pokemon." I said.I then opened the door and I saw a grunt with a Crobat, Skuntank, Houndoom, Mightyena, Scrafty, and Trevenant."What are you going to do?" said the grunt.

I ran toward my bags and I then found my headphones.I put them on and I said,"Dragon Punch!".My punched then turned into a dragon and I knocked out the 7."You still have that punch." said Roy."I learned from the best." I said.

I then walked over toward the Pokemon and I said,"I am going to help you now.".I freed him and he said,"But I hurt youI thought you would beat the crap out of me for that."."I don't hurt Pokemon who didn't do anything. Come with me on my journey." I said."Yes! I would love to but can my friend come to?" said Manectric."Sure." I said.

He then pointed toward a door and I captured him."So how many Pokemon do you have now?" said Roy."17." I said."Wow!" said Roy.We then walked through the door.

I then found my friends with the Pitch-Black Pokemon captured.I captured Darkrai and Manectric and I freed them and Stella and Jade hugged me."Bob! You are okay." said the girls."I am." I said."Roy? What are you doing here?" said Finn."The same reason. Bob." said Roy."Okay. Lets get out of here." said Sydney."Yes." said Hilbert.

We then ran out of the room but I heard my name.I saw Mars with her Purugly and Saturn with her Skuntank."You stop right there and you battle us." said Mars.I stood there and I said,"Lets go Metang and Pupitar!".The two came out and I said,"Earthquake!".The Hard Shell Pokemon then knocked them out as we ran.

We made it out of there and I said,"Good. I am going to be sleeping for a while.".I then fell down.

Next time,
Gym Battle with Lance.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment