Thursday, January 9, 2014

Yugioh GX part 8 Chazz vs Bastion who will win?!

Right after that chick flick,Bob was in his room.He was about to study for a test but Jess and Syrus came into his room."So what are you two doing in here?" said Bob."Spending the night." said Jess.

"I see.So why do you want to spend the night and why should I?" said Bob."Chazz's room is starting to stink up the dorm, Chumley is snoring, and Bastion was gone a little crazy with his formulas.So we need somewhere to sleep." said Syrus."You could sleep outside with all of night's creatures." said Bob.

"No way man.I mean having you heard about Titan's spirit being around here?" said Jess."No I haven't and that sounds stupid just like that stupid Miss Duel Academy." said Bob."Can we please stay here?We won't bother you." said Syrus.

"Okay but I have one rule." said Bob."What?!" said the two."You must sleep on the floor." said Bob."Deal.I mean we did bring sleeping bags.So what test are you studying for?" said Jess."Crowler.He is making me do an extra three tests just because I poured paint all over his desk." said Bob.

"I see.You and Crowler don't get along do you?" said Syrus."Yeah we don't but we are great friends." said Bob."What does that mean?" said Jess.

"You will understand when you are older Jess.So if you guys want.You guys can watch TV or play videogames.I am going to be studying and I will be missing the baseball game tomorrow.I was so looking forward to it." said Bob.He then put on his soundproof headphones and he went back to work as the Slifers play some fighting games.

Bob was sleeping in Crowler's class.He had just taken three tests, a pop quiz, and he had to run across the island to go get a coffee for him.He wasn't in a good mood."Mr.Moto!May I have a word with you?" said Crowler.

Bob looked up and he said,"What do you want Crowler?I did everything that you need me to do.What now?!"."I need you to hit me." said Crowler."What do you mean?" said Bob."I wanted to move up Mister Bastion Misawa from Slifer Red to Ra Yellow but I need your help." said Crowler.

"And why do you need me?" said Bob."Don't you want to help your friend with his career here?" said Crowler."I do but I need a reason. " said Bob."You need to be the pitcher against Misawa so that he can hit the ball and it hits me so that I can have the idea to have a duel between him and Princeton." said Crowler.

"And why do you need Princeton?" said Bob."Do you need to keep asking questions?!" yelled Crowler."Yes I do because I don't want my friends to be hurt by you." said Bob.

Then Crowler stood back and he said,"Just do it Bob and I will make it worth you while."."Okay.I will do it and I will tell you my demand later." said Bob.

The two then shook hands as the teacher walked off.Bob pulled out his phone and he said,"Hey it is me.I need some help with a little project of mine."

Bob was in his school gym uniform and he was at the pitcher's uniform."So why am I pitcher again?" said Bob.A Ra Yellow said,"Because you came in here last and Jaden sprained his arm."."I see so who am I knocking out first?" said Bob."Bastion.Knock this guy out and we win the game." said the same Ra.

Bastion stood there with his bat."You are going down Bob.I am the best at this game." said Bastion."Bastion.My arm is stronger than your bat!So eat this." said Bob.

He then threw the ball and it looked like it was on fire.The British boy then hit the ball as Bob yelled," Duck!".The people then all ducked as the boy hit Crowler on his hip."Doctor Crowler!" said Bastion.He ran toward him as Bob then thought,"Nice job.".

Bastion then helped him up as Bob casually walked up to them."You doing alright teacher?" said Bob."You did this didn't you?" said Crowler."No I didn't.I mean I did throw the ball but Bastion hit it!" said Bob."I see.Bastion Misawa,I actually came here to tell you that you have been upgraded to Ra Yellow but you will need to defeat Mr.Chazz Princeton in a duel.He will be hard to defeat him in a duel.Good luck." said Crowler.

He wobbled off." Poor guy." said Bob.He then saw Jess and Syrus walked up to him."So what is up with the fashion mistake?" said Jess."He is up to no good like always but he did just get Bastion up to Ra Yellow." said Bob."That is awesome Bastion?So why do you need from us?" said Syrus."We need some white paint.My room is covered with formulas." said Bastion."You guys finished up the game with a win.I need to call him in some favors." said Bob.

He then walked toward the locker room as Bastion said,"Can he just do that?"."Yeah and even if he gets caught.He got his charm to work for him." said Jess.

Bob was outside of the red dorm and then he turned into five different men."Okay two of you go get some white paint while the other three start cleaning.We need this done before that bell rings." said Bob.

The five clones did that as Bob sipped some lemonade."I love having powers." said Bob.

He then made himself a chair and then he heard Armageddon."Boss.We need to talk." said Armageddon."Sure.What about?" said Bob."We are getting worried about you.I mean you are helping the Slifers." said Armageddon."So?I mean Slifer is in my deck right now but I can't summon him because Crowler will yelling at me for a good hour.I really don't want that." said Bob.

"So why are you helping them exactly?" said Armageddon."I don't know why I am doing this Armageddon but I just feel like it." said Bob."I will tell the deck what you said." said Armageddon."Okay.See you later man." said Bob.

He then went back into the spirit realm and then he saw that the men were done."You are dismissed!" said Bob.They went back inside him as the bell rang."I better just relax." said Bob.

The three arrived at the dorm and they saw Bob."What did you just do?" said Bastion."Well Math Wiz.I repainted your room, cleaned out your room, turned Chazz's room into the best smelling place on this big and huge island, teaching Chumley to stop snoring, and now I am relaxing on this chair." said Bob.

"How did you do all that?!" said Syrus."I know people Pipsqueak.Math Wiz, you are staying with me and these two till the duel which is when?" said Bob.

"Tomorrow.Chazz ditched class just to get ready.I think he wants to beat Bastion and then he wants to ruin your rule as the undefeated king." said Jess."I have noticed.Well best be heading off to the Obelisk dorm.Syrus leave the chair." said Bob.

He walked off as Bastion said,"He is so weird and very perplexing."."Yeah.I mean he is mean to freaking everyone especially Crowler." said Syrus."Bob is actually pretty cool and I want be the first one to beat him." said Jess.

Bob was waiting outside the Obelisk girls dorm.He then saw Alexis."What do you want Bob?" said Alexis."So who did Stella tell about our relationship?" said Bob.

"Just me, Zane, and Blair.You are worried about us exposing you little secret to the school aren't you?I wouldn't do that to my sister.Zane and Blair wouldn't do that either because we are family." said Alexis."I have one more question.What happened to your and Stella's brother?No one will tell me." said Bob.

She sat next to Bob and she said,"2 years ago,Zane,my brother Atticus, Blair, and Stella's brother Thomas meet.The four became great friends but when Thomas and Atticus went missing on the island when me and Stella were visiting them.We became really close friends.So when did you meet Zane?" said Alexis.

"Last year.I came here with my family looking at dueling schools for me.I then meet Crowler and he was picking on some students including Zane.I then challenge him to a duel and I won with The Soul Reaper plus I scared the man and me and Zane became great friends.We are going to duel before this year is over for sure." said Bob.

Alexis then hugged him and she said,"Thank you for being a great guy to Stella.She has been happier lately because you asked her out.I misjudged you."."And what do you think I was before?" said Bob."A giant jerk who has no friends beside the school dueling icons." said Alexis."Yeah.I well best be off.Later Alexis." said Bob.He then stood up and he walked to the boys dorm and Alexis back inside.

Bob was putting on his headphones as he was stuck listening to Slifer talk which wasn't fun for the Obelisk at all."Dinner was amazing.Bob.Is dinner like that always?" said Syrus."Yes it is.Now shut up!" said Bob."Yeesh.What is his problem?" said Bastion."Maybe due to the fact we are in his room,the only place where he has quiet." said Jess.

"Yes.Now leave me alone.Bastion needs his sleep for tomorrow.Chazz isn't going to go on easy on you Bastion so go to sleep." said Bob.The Slifers went to sleep as Bob thought,"Why am I being this nice to them?"

Bob woke up and he look at his phone.It was 4 in the morning.He then noticed that the Slifers were still sleeping and he showered and he left the room with his deck, duel disk, and his staff which was disguised as a bag and he walked out of the room with his gear.

He then saw Stella waiting for him."Morning Stella.What are you doing up so early?" said Bob." Waiting for you." said Stella.Bob looked puzzled as his girlfriend said,"I want to see my cool and awesome boyfriend train and I kinda want to look at your deck."."Okay then.Just follow me." said Bob.

She then followed him to a clearing far from any students.He then placed his deck and duel disk down near Stella who was laying on a tree.He then grab his staff and then he started to fight demons.

Stella was looking at his deck and she said,"You have the Egyptian Gods, the Wicked Gods, and the Legendary Dragons in your deck?!".

Bob then looked back at her while he was blocking the demon's fire."Yep.Dad gave them to me and Pegasus gave them some boosting cards but I don't use the gods that much but I always put in Timaeus in my duels." said Bob."I have never seen you use it." said Stella.

"Let me see.He was in my hand during all of my duels except for Harrington. " said Bob."I see.So when are you going to use him or the gods?" said Stella."When I feel like they are really necessary because Crowler would have a temper tantrum if I use them in a regular duel."said Bob.

"I see.So why are you training in martial arts?" said Stella."To protect you from the evil that surrounds the world." said Bob."That is from that chick flick from our date right?" said Stella."A action chick flick.I watched it with my mom while my dad was out with my little sister." said Bob.

He then stopped and he said,"What time is it?"."5:30.You have been training for 90 minutes.How long do you train for on  a normal day?" said Stella."9 to 6 in the morning." said Bob."9 hours!" yelled Stella."Yes?" said Bob."Why do you train for nine hours every day?" said Stella."So that I am ready." said Bob.

"I see.So how aren't you sleeping in class?" said Stella."I am." said Bob."But you are awake the entire hour while Jaden and the slifers are sleeping?" said Stella."Clone." said Bob.

"Oh so what are you doing for breakfast?" said Stella."I told Crowler about my roommates.Can I eat with you, Alexis, and Blair?I really don't want to hear about Bastion's dueling strategy again." said Bob."He talked about it?" said Stella."He said it in his sleep which I didn't want to hear about.I actually got some sleep for once." said Bob.

"I see.So lets go to my dorm and see if Ms.Fontaine will let you in." said Stella."I bet that she will because I am the rising star of Duel Academy." said Bob."Actually, You, Fate, and Jaden are the three best duelists on the island." said Stella.

"Yeah but this star is dating Miss Duel Academy.So I am the rising star." said Bob."Sometimes Bob.You act like a child." said Stella."But most of the time, I am the most mature man on campus." said Bob."Really?Whatever Bob.Lets just get some breakfast already.I am starving." said Stella."Right." said Bob.

He then turned his staff back into a bag and he grabbed his duel disk plus his deck and he walked with his girlfriend toward her dorm.

Bob then sat down with Stella, Blair, and Alexis."So why are you here again Bob?I mean I like you but this is a girl's dorm." said Blair."My room is crowded by Slifers and one of them is really annoying.Can you guess who?And Stella you can't answer." said Bob.

"Is it Bastion? I heard that him and Chazz are dueling for a spot in Ra Yellow." said Alexis."Correct Alexis.He is staying in my room along with Jess and Syrus." said Bob.

"So why are you doing this exactly?I mean I thought you hated Slifers with a burning passion." said Blair."I do but I feel bad for them.I mean you should have smelled Princeton's room.It smelled like a boy who has never showered in his life plus Chumley's snoring and Bastion's formulas.I felt bad for them." said Bob."I see." said Alexis.

Then Stella said,"So Bob?Did you hear about Chazz?"."What about Chazz?And who cares about Chazz?" said Bob."Oh yeah.I heard about that.He is going to leave Duel Academy." said Blair."What?!" said Bob."Chazz is going to leave the island because for some reason." said Alexis.

Bob then stood up and he said,"I am going to get something from my room.See you girls later."He then ran off as Jade sat down."Is Bob doing alright Stella?" said Jade."I don't know." said Stella.

The day went on as the duel was about to start.Chazz was in the locker room preparing."So I heard that you were leaving." said a voice.

He turned and he saw Bob."I am being transferred to North Academy up north.The Chancellor personally picked me to go there after seeing me in the tag duel." said Chazz."I see.So this will be your final battle here?" said Bob."Yep.I am leaving the academy after the duel and people will be thinking I left the island." said Chazz.

"So are you going to go out with a bang?" said Bob."Yep.I am going to give Bastion the duel of his life." said Chazz."Good luck Chazz.I believe in you." said Bob.Chazz walked out and Bob said," I hope he could put up a good fight.".

Bob sat up in the stands with Stella, Alexis ,and Jaden."So where is the rest of the group?Because all I see is red." said Bob."The entire red dorm came here to see Bastion and Chazz duel." said Alexis.

"You didn't answer my question." said Bob."Zane and Blair are on a date, Chumley is down there, Fate is with his friends, and you can guess the rest." said Jaden."I see." said Bob."So what with you this morning?" said Stella."I had something to get from my room." said Bob.He then thought,"I got a good bye present from Princeton."

On the field,Bastion said,"I am going to beat you Princeton."."Yeah yeah." said Chazz." Duel!" said the two.

Bastion drew a card and said,"I summon my Hydrogeddon in attack mode.".A giant brown dinosaur stood and the field and it roared."I end my turn with a facedown." said Bastion.

Chazz then drew his card and he smiled," I play Frontline Base and then Iplay Magical Mallet."Chazz then put his hand into his deck, shuffled it, and then he drew five new cards."I now use my base to summon V-Tiger Jet in defense mode." said Chazz.

He then summon a tiger jet which looked weird."Then I regularly summon my W-Wing Catapult then I fuse my two monsters together to summon VW-Tiger Catapult in attack mode." said Chazz.

He then summon a weird looking jet and then the two machine together into a weird hybrid of the two."Okay now attack that weird dinosaur." said Chazz.The machine then blasted the dinosaur and Bastion lost 400 life points."I end my turn with a facedown." said Chazz.

Bastion then drew a card and he said,"I then play Monster Reborn to bring back my dinosaur.I then play Double Summon to bring out another Hydrogeddon and Oxgeddon.".He then summoned out the two dinosaurs.One of them was blue and flying."Now I play Bonding - H20 to bring these three together into Water Dragon." said Bastion.

Then a giant blue water dragon and it roared it loudly."I now attack that machine with hydro blast!" said Bastion.Chazz's monster then exploded and Chazz lost 800 life points."I end my turn with a facedown.Your move Princeton." said Bastion.

Chazz then drew a card and he said,"I play Monster Reborn to bring back my catapult then I use my Frontline to summon X-Head Cannon in attack mode.".He then summon out a machine thing with two cannons on its back."Then I play Double Summon Y-Dragon Head in defense mode and Z-Metal Tank in attack mode." said Chazz.He then brought out a robot dragon and then a tank."Then I fuse the three new monsters that I just summon XYZ-Dragon Cannon in attack mode!" said Chazz.

Then Chazz summon a monster with enough power to destroy the Water Dragon."But I am not done yet!I then fuse these two together to summon my VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon!" yelled Chazz.

Then the two machines then fuse together to summon a transformer like robot."Chazz had that in his deck!?And he is a Slifer?!?" yelled Jaden."Yeah but his grades are terrible and he failed his test to get into Obelisk. " said Bob."And how do you know this?" said Alexis."I have people." said Bob.

Then Chazz yelled,"Robot punch!".Chazz's monster destroyed the water dragon causing water to go all over Bastion and it made Bastion lose 200 life points."I can now summon the two Hydrogen from my grave which I will put into defense mode." said Bastion.He then brought the water themed monsters back from the grave."I end my turn with another facedown." said Chazz.

Bastion drew a card and he said," I play Triple Summon and I summon Gamma The Magnet Warrior in defense mode, Beta The Magnet Warrior in attack mode, and then I summon Alpha The Magnet Warrior in defense mode.".He then summon out the three magnet warriors and then he said,"I then fuse them together into Valkyrie the Magnet Warrior."

The three magnets then fused together into one powerful robot and then he said,"I play Shield and Sword and then I attack your robot with sword slash."."Not so fast Bastion.I play Threatening Roar to block that robot attack." said Chazz.Bastion then said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

"Okay my turn." said Chazz.He then drew a card and then said," I summon Armed Dragon LV 3 then I activate his ability to summon Armed Dragon LV 5!".Then a red dragon appeared."Now attack the brown dinos you two.I also used VWXYZ Dragon Catapult" said Chazz.

The two monster destroy the dinosaurs and Bastion lost 1400 life points."I end my turn with another facedown and then I play Armed Dragon LV 5's ability to bring out Armed Dragon LV 7." said Chazz.Another red Dragon appeared next to the robot.

"I draw." said said Bastion.He then drew a card and he smiled."I then send my Kaiser Sea Horse to the grave summon my Plasma Warrior Eitom" said Bastion.Then a warrior with 3000 ATK points joined the field."I end my turn." said Bastion.

"I draw!" said Chazz."I now send my Armed Dragon LV 7 to the grave and I summon Armed Dragon LV 10." said Chazz.A bigger red dragon appeared."I now activate Rising Energy and thenI equip it to Armed Dragon LV 10 to destroy that warrior Eitom and then I end my turn." said Chazz.Bastion then lost his recently summon monster and 1500 life points.

"Can Bastion win this?" said Syrus."Yeah.I mean he is the strategy king." said Jess."But Chazz is bring out his A-Game." said Chumley."Chumley is right.I mean this is just amazing." said Chumley."I believe in him." said Jess."I now summon Kuriboh!" said Bastion.

The brown little fluff ball came out on to the field and it made Chazz laugh."I now play Torrential Tribute!" said Bastion.Chazz's face then went pale as all of the monsters were all destroyed on the field."I now play Heavy Storm." said Bastion.

All the facedown were gone."I now play Rope of Life to bring back my warrior then I attack you." said Bastion."I have a fun duel Bastion.You deserved to be in Ra.Good luck Bastion." said Chazz.

Chazz then lost all his life points as Bob walked out of the stadium."Where is he going?" said the two."I don't know." said Stella."Winner is Bastion Misawa.He is now in Ra Yellow." said Crowler.The crowd cheered as Chazz walked off.

He was out at the harbor and he was walking onto his boat."Chazz! Wait!" said a voice.He then saw Bob."What are you doing here Bob?I thought you would be at that party." said Chazz."Not my style.I wanted to give you this." said Bob.

He then handed him a card."What is this?" said Chazz."A card that I got from a tourney and I think it represent you well.I want you to have it and then use it in our next duel." said Bob."Hey Bob.I want something from you." said Chazz."I gave you a card!What else do you want?!" yelled Bob.

He held out his hand and he said,"A hand shake.".The two then shook hands as Chazz left the island."See you later Princeton." said Bob."Ah so sweet.Bob showing emotion." said a voice."And to a Slifer none the less." said another voice.

Bob then saw Armageddon with Soul Reaper."What do you two want?" said Bob."We wanted to see you.So why did you say goodbye to him?I thought you would be happy that he is gone." said Soul."I do care about people.I just don't show it." said Bob."Yeah.I mean he helped out Crowler with that duel, let those slifers stay into his room, and gave Chazz one of his cards." said Armageddon."He was a great duelist and the duel that he did was good." said Bob.He then walked toward the academy with his spirits following him.

Next time,
Jinzo and a wild jungle man.  

No comments:

Post a Comment