Saturday, November 2, 2013

Powerful Power part 19 The attack of HOPE experiments on the Team

The part is about the mutated humans of HOPE and Ace as a dad.Those words I would never say.

Robot P.O.V
I was on the Team's main computer.I built it when I was like 20 years old.I was on the file of Power.He just came back from the dead a few days ago.He now has the power of Armageddon or Al as he call himself inside him.The entity has increased his already immense powers to godly levels.He is a threat to the planet so I promise on my aunt Eliza that I will protect my planet and friends from the child of horror of Armageddon." You still worrying about that kid John?" said Amazing.

Amazing stood there and he said," That kid won't destroy the planet.Give him some credit.I mean when you first became a robot.You thought you were going to kill us but you didn't so don't worry." said Amazing." You may be right Alex but I still don't trust him with the full Robot approve." I said.

"But didn't he save the Earth from Epic and Armageddon?" said Alex aka Amazing." Yeah and Epic is still missing." I said." So he left the planet that Bob put him on. That doesn't matter." said Alex." Leave Alex.I need some alone time." I said." Okay John.See you at dinner maybe?" said Alex." I don't eat Alex." I said.He left as I went back to the computer.

Amazing P.O.V
Is John still mad at me for turning him into a robot? I mean it wasn't my fault. Crock poisoned half of his body and he turning him into a robot was the only way to keep him alive.

I sighed as I went to the cafeteria.I saw Bob.He was talking with Sheriff Eagle about something." Hey chief.It was a good idea to put him on the Team." said Max." Yeah but John is acting a little weird about the whole thing." I said." Really?Does Robot hate me or something?" said Bob."John is just a little weird.He means well but he is a little strange." I said." What does that mean?" said Bob." Well partner.He means that John was once a living breathing human and he was really smart but due to Crock,He became half robot.People didn't like that because of the old saying that robots will rebel on us.John was depressed for a long time.He wasn't his usual normal self and until he saved the president from a sniper from Reptile,he was a depressing man." said Max.

He then grab out a cigar." Don't smoke in front of the kid." I said." It is fine Amazing sir.My powers prevent harmful chemicals from hurting my organs and stuff like that." said Bob.

His phone then rang and Bob said," Got to get going.I have to get to school.I mean I have been out sick for 3 or 4 days."." You only have like two classes right?" said Max." Yes." said Bob." Why don't you just stick to being Power full time?I mean more time with your fame." said Max." Yeah but I promise Stella that I would go to school. Don't worry I will have my communicator on at all time." said Bob." Good luck kid.Say hi to Stella for me." I said." Bye Mister Amazing and Max." said Bob.

He ran off as Max said," He is a good kid Alex.You and I know that well.So why do you think that John hates Bob so much?"." I think he reminds him of him when he was a kid.He doesn't him to became a robot." I said." That sounds stupid Alex." said Max." It may be but I will find out." I said.

The speaker turn on." Amazing,Sheriff Eagle,and X head toward the jets.This is order of the new leader." said Robot." I thought you were leader Alex." said Max." I lost a bet to John.So now he is Leader plus about half the world asked him too so I had to agree." I said.

We walked toward a jet and I saw X.I never really understood X.He was always mysterious and he never talked to anyone.I don't even know how he got into the Team to this day.The only time that I have seen him ever move his mouth at all is when he talked to Robot about his missions and stuff.

I then saw him sitting in the pilot seat." So what is our mission partner?" said Max."Taking down a terrorist group who is planning to set free the freaks against their creators and don't talk to me at all." said X.

Max sighed and I said," What is he talking about?"."The freaks are mutations of human mutated by HOPE.You should know this partner." said Max.He then looked out the window and I said," It wasn't your fault either."." I know that but she was my responsibility.I mean she was my first real friend." said Max.I then looked at him and I said," We will be fine Max.Trust me this will be a cakewalk."." Right." said Max.

Bob P.O.V
I was flying over a lake toward Mural when I saw a girl.She was sitting on the water.I flew down there and I said," You are right miss?".She stood up and she walked toward me on water." Aren't you Power?" said the girl." Yes.I am." I said." Good.Time for you to die!" said the girl.

She then made a giant bubble of water around me.I was drowning and she laughed." You are so weak.I don't think you even stop Armageddon at all." said the girl." I did and you just drown a bunny." I said.I then turned into a bunny and the bubble then popped." No! I hurt a bunny." said the girl." You are so naive. That was actually a twig." I said.

The bunny turned into a twig and I was behind her with my blaster." What are you going to do to me with that?I can change my body to heal my wounds." said the girl." Actually, this will make your body into a frozen husk.Ice shot." I said.

I then froze her as I pulled out my communicator which I got from the Team." It is me,Power.I am at the lake known as Ancient.I found and I froze a girl who has power over the forms of water." I said." Okay Bob.Spinner will be down there in a minute." said Robot.

I put away my communicator as Spinner appeared." Where is she?" said Spinner.I then pointed herbtoward the frozen woman.She grab her and she said," Good luck with Emma.She is a very strange girl."." I don't know how you know her Spinner but I believe you.Later." I said.

I then flew back toward Mural with a single thought rushing through my head." Who was she?I mean she was going to kill me.I better do some research on her." I thought.

I went back to my normal outfit and I landed in my backyard.No one who lives around me is awake at 5 in the morning so I was safe from being found out.I walked inside and I saw Roy.She then walked toward me and I said," Sorry Roy.I have been very busy with Power stuff.".She was sighing as she barked," I miss you."." Yeah I did too.So how is the gang doing?" I said.

I went toward the kitchen and I made myself something.It was a drink that gives you a lot of energy.I made it during the travel from that planet back here to Earth.I wonder how Zeke is doing.He must be fine because I placed some food and a ship right near him.It was pretty obvious." Let see.Ace is still having romantic problems.That is the big thing." barked Roy." So does Ace like Terra or Laura?" I said." I can't tell." barked Roy.

The doorbell rang as I went toward the door.I then looked at my watch.It was 6:40."I guess that water girl took long than I thought." I thought.It was Z." Bob! You are alive!" said Z.

She then hugged me and I said," What are you talking about Z?"." You weren't here for a week so everyone thought you were dead." said Z." Oh I see." I said." So where were you?" said Z." I was helping out my folks back home.I told Stella where i was going." I said." I must have to forgot to ask her." said Z." So why are you here?I don't think it is to see me." I said." Doesn't Stella live with you?" said Z." Yes." I said." I usually walk to school with her." said Z." Okay.Come on in.I will go wake her up." I said.

I walked upstairs and I knocked on Stella's door." Yes Bob!" said Stella.She then hugged me as my face went red." Um Stella.Z is here and it's time for school and you aren't wearing anything." I said." It is fine honey.I mean we are married." said Stella.

I put her in her bed and I closed the door." What does she mean by married?" I said.I then woke up my daughter who was grumpy." I thought you would be happy to see your dear old dad." I said." I would be but you woke me when I was in a great dream." said Selena." Was it about Luke?" I said.Her face went red." Get out!" yelled Selena.

She then pushed me out and I saw Luke." She is kinda of a bitch in the morning dad." said Luke." I have noticed. So why are you up early?"I said." I am a early bird and it is due to my father's training." said Luke." Is your father a solider?" I said." No.I better get breakfast started." said Luke." By the way Stella's friend Z is here." I said." I know.She has been hanging around us in your absents." said Luke." Okay." I said.

I then walked into my room.It was just as it was when I left.I then sat on my bed and I looked for my ring.At the Team's base,I saw my ring symbol over the place.It must have ment something.

I then found it on my dresser with a note.I grab the note and I scannedit."You are doing well Bob.It seems like a planet exploding couldn't stop you.I will keep sending you notes until you find me.Bye for now Bobby.".I then put the note in my arm.I was wearing my suit at all times so I am always ready for a fight.

Stella then opened my door and she said," So Bobby?What did you see?"." Oh nothing." I said. My face was red as I remember Stella's breasts on my chest." That is good.So how is the Team doing?" said Stella." Fine so what did you mean by married?" I said." Huh?When did I say that?" said Stella." I must have a long night.I think Luke is making breakfast." I said." Okay.I will see you later Bobby." said Stella.She left as I thought," Why did she mean?Has she been hypnotised?Or did someone get to her?"

I was walking with Z,Luke,Selena,and Stella to school." So Bob?Where did you go?I mean you were gone for so long." said Luke."You know helping out the folks with the business.They were behind in taxes and going to be shut down if I didn't go help." I said." Oh so what does your folks do?" said Z." They run a video store.It is still running thanks to the people who live there not having good video or movie streaming near them." I said."Oh." said Luke.

I was in front of the school and I sensed something."Bobby! You are okay!" yelled Emma.I then stepped out of the way and I made Luke get tackled." Sorry Luke.I was aiming for my Bobby." said Emma." It is fine Emma." said Luke.She then got off him and ske hugged me." I miss youYou were gone for like a whole week. I miss you and your hotness." said Emma." You know that I am with Stella right?" I said." I know but I will win you over with my secret weapons." said Emma.I had a good guess what her secret weapons without reading her mind so I didn't need to look or ask.

I sat in the bleachers hiding from Ellie.She got scary according to Ace.I mean she had a game where she makes one kid be me and the kid getting hit with dodge balls.I hid quite well until I heard my phone ring.I then looked at it and I saw it was a robbery.I then said," Power Up!"

I became Power and I flew out of there. The robbery was being held up by some people mutated by HOPE.I was confused about this whole thing because I thought they wouldn't want to been seen.I then saw a guy made completely made up of rocks,a girl made of animal parts,and Frost standing there.

She was freezing cops like crazy and I jumped down there to stop them." Look who it is ladies.It is Power.This is for what you did to Liquid." said the rock boy.He then ran toward me with a giant fist of rocks as I said," Power Shield".I then made a giant shield as the arm hit me." Dam it!" yelled the boy." Okay watch this.Power touch!" I said.

I then touched him and he turned into a statue."Crap! Run." said the animal girl. She then turned into a cheetah and she ran off with money." Power Freeze!" I said.I then froze time as I grab the running girl and I place her in some wet cement." Power Start!" I said.She was then stuck as I said," Just me and you Frost."." No!Leave me alone!" yelled Frost.

She then froze the area but my suit was protecting me from anything cold." Just stop right now and I won't turn you in." I said."You promise?" said Frost." I promise." I said.She then stop and fell into my arms." Guess it was too much for her.I better get the Team involve." I thought.

I then jumped off as I put Frost on the roof safe from cops.My communicator then went on.It was Robot." Yes Robot?" I said." You need to get down here now!" yelled Robot." Easy John.Calm down.I will be there in a second." I said." I know about your fight with those freaks from HOPE's lab.Just get down here for your mission." said Robot." Okay.Fine but what about Frost?" I said." Let her rest there and you get down here." said Robot.I then flew toward the Team's base with great haste.

I was me again as I saw Ace." Hey Ace.What are you doing here?" I said." I got called in by Robot himself.I guess he needs that a cut rate Inferno." said Ace.

Then a robot drone ran out." Nova and Power.Please reported to the lab immediatly." said the drone.It then went off into the distance as I said," That was weird."." You think that is weird?You fought an man who mutates his body into animal parts and that was the weird thing to you !" yelled Ace." Guess so." I said.Ace sighed and he said," Let just get inside already."." Alright." I said. I opened the door and I walked in with Ace.

We looked around and we looked for the lab.I then saw a sign that said Robot's lab." I found it Ace." I said. He was burning a plant and he said," Open it while I get this plant.".I then opened the door and I looked around." He isn't in here." I said.Ace walked in and o said," I don't sensed any heat signatures beside ours.".

The screen went on.Robot was on the screen." If you see this.I am not here right now.The entire headquarters is on a mission at that moment.Your mission is coming out right now." said Robot.Then a piece of paper came out and then Ace grabbed it." We are off to a island known as Mystery.It is the land of the freaks." said Ace.

" They are called mutated human Ace.I don't know even know where they came up with that name." I said." I think it was Brett.He said it once and it caught on like wildfire." said Ace." Okay.So when we get back,I am punching Brett.You in?" I said." Hell yeah.Beating people up who annoying you is fun." said Ace.He then ran off and I said," He is still the same guy." I then walked after him who was on fire.

Sheriff Eagle P.O.V
The plane then landed and I looked around.It was completely empty."X.Are we at the right spot." I said." Max.Give X some credit." said Amazing.He then stood there and I said," I mean it is too dang quiet.Usually we have like guards to deal with or something like that."." Guess they know that we are too strong and they ran away like little babies." said Amazing.

An alarm went off and we were the. surround by guards." Is that what you wanted?" said X." No way baby.Blast and Boom!Time to make some chaos! Hurricane shots!" I said. My blaster were out and ready to go and then everyone was in a tornado." Let get inside already and stop those freaks." said X.We ran inside the building and we split up.

I was shooting down guards like crazy." I guess they aren't trying to free the mutated human." I thought.I then found a laboratory.It had people inside it mostly teens." Fuck!" I yelled.

I then opened the door with Boom.I went toward the computer and I broke it.The kids were on the floor.I went toward a boy and I said," You alright kid?"." Yes mister Max.Now you will die." said the boy.

I then stood back as he mutated into a giant blob." Crap!Time to blast them back!Inferno Cannon!" I said.I then made giant ball of fire which made the lab exploded.

I then ran out of there and I saw Amazing stand there." Max!Thank god you are right." said Amazing." I know." I said. Then a huge amount of blob people surround us."Got any idea leader?"I said." I have a plan.Earth punch!"said Amazing.He then punched the ground and the blob was in the air." I see your plan now.Blast and Boom!Glacier Shot!"  said.

I then froze the blob and Alex put them in a locked room." Do you know where X went?" said Alex." Nope.He must have gone down the elevator." I said.We walked down the stairs since someone broke the elevator.

We then found X in front of a door." X. What did you found partner?" I said." A door genius." said X.I then said," I know that but where does it go?"." I already sent my drone down there and it hasn't report back." said X." Lets go down there." said Alex." You must be insane. This must be where those blobs are coming from.I really don't want to become one of them." said X." Well then partner.I am going." I said.

I then walked inside when I heard screams.I found the broken drone and I then saw a girl.She was pale blue like the color of ice." Who is there?I can see your heat signature.Just come out now."said the girl.I then was grabbed by a force." I then found him." said the computer."

I then stood there and I said," Let me down partner.I will call the entire Team on your ass."." You are known as Sheriff Eagle.You are the sharpshooter of the Team.I will need your extreme range to win." said the computer.

I then saw a beam of light.It hit my stomach.I went into a weak mode." Powers obtained.Frost dear.Go get Pebble and Beast for me and go cause some chaos for me while I captured his partners." said the computer.

It made two giant beams and as I heard screams of pain." X! Alex!" I yelled.I then saw them rolled down the hill." What did you do?You reject cowboy?" yelled X." I did nothing.It was that hunk of junk that weaken us.Not me asshole." I said." Shut up human!You are Malone me fell like I was broken or something like that but unfortunately for you, I have a plan for you." said the computer.

He made a door open and he threw us in there." Let us out!" said Amazing." That is not going to happen human.I will make sure that you will listen to me." said the computer.We were dragged into a test tube." Time for you to see the life of a mutated human." said the computer.

Ace P.O.V
We landed outside of the building.I then saw the Team's jet which was still there." So where are those freaks?" I said.Bob was then on his scanner and he said," In that building over there plus X,Amazing, and Sheriff Eagle." said Bob." So they got captured?Weird.I mean they are some of the strongest members." I said."So sometimes even the best may fall." said Bob." I know but it feel weird." I said.

Then an alarm went off."Maybe that how they got captured." said Bob.Then I sensed a lot of heat signatures." Nope. These are some freaks." I said." We prefer mutated people personally." said a man made of rock." I really don't care. Taste this Fiery Tornado Kick!" I said.

I then made myself into a tornado of fire and made them all go in and kicked them around like crazy.I made it stop as they all fell to the ground." Take that Bob." I said.He stood and he said," I got at least 2890 of them."." Dang it.I can never win at this with you." I said. I flew in as Bob sighed and he ran after me.

I said," What happened in here? It is looks like a tornado went though here." Bob then said," Don't touch anything.I don't know if there is an alarm on anything."." You don't know anything Bob." I said.

I then opened a door and something said," Freedom!".A giant blob then came over me and I said," Magma Blast!" I made a giant fire blast and it exploded.I was covered with it." Gross!" I said.I then shook like a dog as Bob was free from the stuff." Lucky bastard." I said." I know what to do and what not to do." said Bob.He then said," Duck!".

I then ducked down and a giant beam flew above my head.It then hit the blob who was reforming.It turned into a lot of naked humans." What was that?" I said. 

Bob then made a blanket and he put it over them." A power drain beam.It drains you of your powers.For them,this is a thank you but for me and you,it is like being a weak wimp." said Bob." So that is where our elders went?" I said." Maybe Nova." said Bob.I was then freezing cold." I know that cold.Frost!" I said. I ran off as Bob ran after me.

I found Frost and she was a normal human girl." Bob!Get your ass over here.I found something incredible." I yelled.Bob then went over and she said," She is out cold."." So she is a human again?" I said." Yeah." said Bob.

She then woke up and she said," Where am I?"." Do you remember anything?" I said." Of course I do.My name is Francine or my friends called me Fran." said Fran aka Frost.

I then asked," Do you know a boy named Ace?"."Yeah.He and I use to be good friends before the people at HOPE took me in." said Fran.Bob then looked at me and he said," So what are the people at HOPE like and how do you know Ace?"." I can't remember mister.I don't really know that much.Guess my memory is a little foggy.Sorry mister." said Fran."It is fine Fran.You helped us out a lot so don't worry." I said.

I then did my signature pose." I like you. What is your name?" said Frost." The name is Nova and he is Power." I said." Okay Nova.Can you help me out?My leg is broken." said Frost.

Bob then said," We have incoming and it is a big one.Grab Fran and get outside.".I put her on my back and I felt pure comfort.Her breasts were so soft.

We made outside and I sat down." So what was this threat that was so important?" I said." That." said Bob.A giant computer then came out." Power! What are you doing here?It doesn't matter at all because your power is mine." said the computer.

It then made a giant beam." Power!" said Frost.She blocked the blast and she fainted.The computer said," What is this? She has nothing for me.".It jumped off as I said," What the hell just happened?"." That was a computer Ace.It was made by HOPE to get those people back for more experiments.I knew about it after taking some files during a mission.I didn't tell Robot because he would have done something stupid." said Bob." What did mean by Frost is empty?" I said." She was the power of ice and stuff but right now she is Francine Polar.She is actually Stella's sister.Stella was very young and she doesn't remember her.She was abducted by HOPE at 8 years old.She remember you playing with her.Do you remember her at all?" said Bob." Kinda of but my childhood is kinda of a blur." I said." I see.So she remember you playing with her.I better not let Robot get to her." said Bob." So I will go look for the elders while you go get that robot?" I said." Good plan." said Bob.He then flew off as I grab Fran." Come on.Let go find your memory." I said.

I walked in the hole and I saw the elders.They were in test tubs.I then placed Fran on the wall I and looked around for a way to get them out.I then found a button and I pressed it.

They slammed onto the floor." They will be fine." I said. I then placed them next to Fran who woke up." Nova!Where is Power and who are they?" said Fran." They are Sheriff Eagle who is the guy with the cowboy hat,Amazing,and X.They are legendary heroes." I said." So are you part of the team?" said Fran." You can say that." I said.

I then looked around and I said," Where is he? He should be done by now."." Is it Power?" said Fran." Yep.He went off looking for something." I said." Is it a giant robot?" said Fran." Yes.How do you know what that is?" I said." I don't know.I just remember a computer.I just know. Please don't yell at me." said Fran." I won't because I promise on the gods." I said.

Bob came in with a computer chip." I see that you found them.Oh she woke up." said Bob." Hi mister Power.What is that? Is that from that computer?" said Fran." Yep and how do you know this?" said Bob." She just remember okay Power." I said." Okay.So I will bring the chip and the Team to their jet.You and Fran get there before I leave." said Bob.

He then grab the three and the chip and he walked toward the ship."So where am I going Nova?" said Fran." I don't know Fran but I promise you that I will protect you." I said.She smiled as we walked toward the ship.

Bob P.O.V
I had the ship on autopilot toward the Team's headquarters.I was looking at Ace who had the sleeping Frost on his lap." So what are we going to do about her?" said Ace." I got no idea Ace.I mean Robot will want to poke her with needles and stuff." I said." Maybe we can take her back to Mural and maybe she will get her memory back?" said Ace."Ace.I know that you like her." I said.

" Bob.I know that you have been a hero for a long time but you are wrong.She deserve some help and they won't bring it." said Ace." You are right Ace.Here what we are going to do.I am going to give that chip to Robot and bring the powerless heroes to the med unit then we are going back to Mural with Frost.I won't tell them about this." I said." You are the freaking best man! I owe you one." said Ace." Your happiness is what I need."I said." Plane landing at HQ in 8 seconds." said the plane."Okay.So don't let them see you and Frost and meet me by that one place." I said.

I then walked inside the base with the heavy heroes plus the data chip.Robot was there and he said," Where is the girl Bob?"." I don't know what you are talking about Robot." I said.

Some nurses grab the heroes and Robot took the chip." I know that you and Ace found some girl there.Now where is she?!" yelled Robot.I then looked off and Amazing said," Let the kid go John.I mean he and Ace need a break."." Who made you leader?" said Robot." Big Bang did." said Amazing.

O then ran off and Robot said," Bob! You are going to be on my constant watch!"." Okay Robot.See you later." I said. I then ran off and I found Ace.He was holding Frost." Lets go already." said Ace." Sorry Robot bothered me." I said." Fine.Lets go." said Ace.We flew off and I said," Who is Big Bang?"

Sheriff Eagle P.O.V
I woke up and I heard Robot and Amazing yelling.It had been at least a year since they last yell at each other. Guess some of us lost a bet."That brat is not Big Bang's great-grandson." said Robot." But his blood is the same as Arthur and he is the grandson of Big Bang." said Amazing." That proves nothing." said Robot." You aren't accepting the obvious facts and as a man of science.Facts like this are good right?" said Amazing.

Alex has never been good at science." I see the facts but I am not accept that he is the great-grandson of Big Bang,the man who saved my life." said Robot.He then left the room along with Alex and I walked in.

I went in the room and I saw a family history tree.It was Bob and under him was Selena and above him was Arthur and Audrey and above Arthur was the Demon King and above him was Big Bang." He is the great-grandson of Big Bang?Makes sense."I thought.

Ace P.O.V
I was walking with Fran.She was wearing some clothes that make her look cute." So where are we going Nova?" said Fran." I told you to call me Ace." I said." I know that Ace but I can't believe you are Ace.The boy from my memories." said Fran." Yeah and I miss you as well." I said." So where are we going?" said Fran." To a place where we are going to live." I said." Just me and you?" said Fran." No Bob as well." I said." I like Bob. He is a nice guy but he is always so serious.Does he laugh?" said Fran." He does just not when he is working.He takes his job very seriously." I said.

I then saw Bob with luggage."Did you get her clothes?" said Bob." Yeah Bob.I did." I said." Ace took me to the mall." said Fran." I see that and you look very cute." said Bob." Don't say that.You will make me blush." said Fran." Go check out the place Fran." I said." Okay Ace." said Fran.

She then ran inside and Bob said," We are not gay."." I know that." I said." Well, you tell her that okay." said Bob.He then walked off as I said," Where are you going?"." To get some training equipment ready.I want to keep my self in top shape." said Bob.He then walked off as I said," The same old Bob.Always trying to get stronger.".

I walked inside and I looked around.The place Bob rented had four bedrooms,four bathrooms,a living room,basement, kitchen,dining room,garage,and a huge ass backyard.

I walked upstairs and I then saw Fran." Hi Ace.Are you and Bob dating?" said Fran. "No.We are both straight." I said." You two are so close." said Fran."Me and him have been friends since the second grade.So we have a certain bond that is special." I said." So is Bob dating?" said Fran." Yeah.A girl named Stella.She is a really beautiful girl and we have been friends since well second grade.I mean I saw that they liked each other since day one.I was happy when they got together and it is good ." I said." Are you dating anyone?" said Fran." Not at the moment but I got an eye on two girls though."I said." Tell me who Ace!" said Fran." A girl named Terra.She is this girl who acts like a guy but she has her feminine side to her.Then a girl from my childhood.Her name is Laura.She is a girl and she is the prime example of one.She and Terra are both so beautiful and I can't choose who." I said." What does Bob say?" said Fran." Follow my heart." I said." Well what does your heart say?" said Fran." I don't know." I said." Don't worry Ace.I will love you and I will help you in away to make the girl of your dreams a reality." said Fran." Thanks Fran." I said.

I sat in my room.I had finished packing.I laid on my bed and I said," How old is she?"." Her body is 16 but her mind is 12." said Bob.I then pulled up my head and I saw Bob." She is what?" I said." I mean that she was the brain of 12 year old." said Bob." So is there a way to revert her mind back?" I said." You want her?" said Bob." No.I mean that she needs to know." I said." Sometimes the truth isn't the best way to go." said Bob." But doesn't the truth set you free or something like that?" I said." True but let your heart decide on who it wants." said Bob." Will you find a way to get her back to normal?" I said." I promise that I will.If you need me,I am going to do some training in the basement." said Bob.He walked downstairs as I said," Fran.I promise to get your memories back."

I was out in the town with Bob." What are we doing again?And why did we leave Fran at home?" I said." She is old enough to be alone." said Bob." And what is that?" I said." Going to a club." said Bob." Aren't we underage?" I said." Haven't you heard of a thing called fake IDs." said Bob." There must be a purpose to all this Bob.I mean you never like clubs." I said." The real reason is that there is a crime lord in there who knows a way to give Fran her memories back but I need to get it from her.So I need you as a wing man." said Bob." Does Stella know about this?" I said." No but why would she find out?" said Bob." You are cheating on her!" I yelled.

Bob then put his hands up and he said," Simmer down Ace.I am not actually cheating.".I was about to punch his slimy guts when I said," Huh?"." I am just going to use my looks to get the crime's lord."." Bob.That is pretty stupid." I said." This isn't the stupid plan I have made." said Bob." Right.It is the dumbest plan." I said." Fine then how do we get the crime lord?" said Bob." Watch this.I call this a plan." I said.

We waited outside the club and we were waiting for the crime lord." So what is your plan?" said Bob." We usually our powers to take it from his memories." I said." That is brilliant! Where did you get that idea from?" said Bob." An old alien movie." I said.

We then saw the crime lord.She had huge breasts like huge.Her body was like an amazon." Is that the crime boss?" I said." Yeah.Her name is Missy.Don't let her appearance fool you Ace.She is one evil woman." said Bob.I then looked at her ass as she enter her car." Ace! Focus this is for Fran here!" yelled Bob." Right. Time to turn the heat up." I said. I then ran off and I turned into Nova with Bob as Power.

We saw the car stop right in front of Bob's old place." What is she doing here?"I said." Idon't know but do you mind making a distraction so I get the info out of her mind." said Bob." Distraction is my middle name." I said." I thought it was Harold." said Bob." That isn't the point!" I yelled.

Then gunfire went off ." Bob.Get to that mind reading." I said I then jumped down and I said," Anyone of your grunts want some fried metal?".I then burned their guns to liquid and then I said," Fire kick!" I kicked them out and I said," Too easy. You done yet Power?"." Almost.She is a little trouble." said Bob.

She was shooting the area around him and I said," Time for you to cool down! Flame ball!" I then made a ball of fire and then I melted the area around her." Let me go!" yelled Missy." It not going to happen." said Bob.

He then put his hand on her head and he said," Mind search!".After a good minute, we were surrounded by her crew." Hands up Freaks!" said a grunt." Hey Power you done yet? I think we are in trouble." I said." And Done!" yelled Bob." Fire.The Boss can handled it." said the grunt.I then said," Fire barrier!".I then made a giant barrier made of fire and we ran off.

We were in our normal outfit as we made back home." That was a close one." said Bob." We almost got shot like a million bullets and we would have been Swiss Cheese." I said." Ace.I would never let you be hurt." said Bob." Okay so when is the formula going to be done?" I said." In 2 days." said Bob." Good." I said.

I then sat down and Bob said," You really like this girl?"." Yeah.I think she is kinda like my daughter.You know what it is like to make sure your daughter lives her life good." I said." I know that all too well." said Bob.

We enter the house and Fran hugged me." I thought you died!" yelled Fran." It is fine sweetie.Daddy is alright." I said. Bob then smiled as he went to bed." What is with Bob?He smiled." said Fran." I don't know.Lets get you to bed." I said.

She then smiled as I carried her upstairs.I tucked her and she said," Thank you for taking care of me Ace."." You are welcome Francine." I said.I then closed her door and I walked toward my room.I closed my eyes and I said," I like this fatherhood thing.It is pretty nice."

Next time,
How will the gang reacts to Ace and Bob living together with the young minded Frost?Does this situation sound like something from a TV show?This and more Powerful goodness next time on Powerful Power            

No comments:

Post a Comment