Monday, September 9, 2013

Powerful Power part 9 Dealing with the past and yourself!


This part will be about Bob's past as Percy and his first meeting with Ace, Cindy,Larry,Myra,Norman,Stella and Z and his name plus Carly and Ryan's past together.So enjoy a lot of flashback P.O.V. The flashback will be told in the person view.Plus thanks for over 2000 page views.

Bob P.O.V
The train went off somewhere as we exited the train." That was weird.How the train just left when we got off." said Carly. We walked down the hill and I saw that we were back in Mural." Something feels off about Mural." I said." It seems the same to me Bob." said Ryan." I have been here since I was seven.So I know this place like you know more stuff about art and Sherlock Holmes than I do.Like that Le Devil is everywhere." I said. 

I pointed to all the signs about Le Devil. Ryan and Carly were lost and then Emma said," Bob and Stella worked there when they were teens."." Exactly.Le Devil isn't that well known except to us teens.It is like the mall in a way." I said.

Then I saw Ryan talking to a guy who looked a male version of Z but he looked like he was in college.He has tall and he was wearing red and black." I guess something haven't changed." I thought.I walked over to Ryan and Z picked me up." You look just like her like he said." said Z." Zack!What are you doing to that poor boy?" said a girls voice.

I was put down and I didn't like it that much.She had short blond hair which look like a guys to me and she had glasses which makes her look smart." Sorry Jill.This boy looks like her doesn't he?" said Zack or Z.She

 looked at me and she said," You are right Zack.My name is Jill.I am his girlfriend.And you four are?"." My name is Carly." said Carly." The name is Emma." said Emma." I am Ryan." said Ryan." The name is Bob." I said."So where are you four off to anyway?Shouldn't you kids be in school?" said Zack.

I forgot that we are teenagers that are ditching school but Ryan said," Shouldn't you be in class right now as well?".Zack then started to laugh and Jill sighed." I forgot that she made today a non school day.Silly me.So you kids want to come with us to the amusement park we were heading off to before my idiotic boyfriend grab Bob here?" said Jill.

I was going to say no but Ryan said," We would be delighted too.".Ryan then walked with the couple as I said to the girls," Why did Ryan do that?I mean we won't find the plant there."." Maybe Ryan is thinking that maybe this universe of us know about a lot about plants.He is usually thinking ahead." said Carly." What do you think she means by that?" said Emma." I don't know.Women's intuition I guess." I said.

Carly's flashback P.O.V
Ryan has been like this.He was always playing detective ever since he was 9 when we first met. It is the the first day in the 4th grade.He was the new kid who was reading a book on a detective or a martial arts book.Most people thought he was weird on how he knew certain types of arts that no normal kid knew about.

I went up to him during early November and I asked," What are you reading Ryan?".He looked at me and he said," You must be the Carly that I heard so much about from Blake.I am reading a detective novel.".I then pulled up a chair and I asked him questions.

We became good friends about this type of stuff because of his adopted father I guess.When we got into middle school, Ryan was winning trophies,awards,and medals for pretty much anything.He was one of the most liked people in town and in the country.I was rumored to be his girlfriend but I always blew off those rumors but I wanted them to be true. 

Then me and him were walking home for a dance.It has the dance that was a giant goodbye to Ryan.He was leaving for England tommorrow.He was going there to live his uncle and aunt for a while with his little sister.He was down in the dumps after Blake had moved to a town called Mural a few months earlier." Are you going to miss our little town at all?" I said." Nope.I mean what did our town provide me?" said Ryan." Well you met me and Blake here didn't you." I said." You are right about that Carly." said Ryan.

He smiled his smile as I notice something off.He was missing a tooth." Did you get in a fight again Ryan?I told you not to get in any more fights." I said." But I am a black belt in many forms of martial arts." said Ryan.I then pinched his arm and he squeal like a piggy." You bruise easy." I said.

We were in front of my house and I saw my supposed boyfriend.He was Ryan's close friend being rivaling detectives and all.His name was Cletus.He was the red-headed stepchild of the detective club that me,Ryan,and Blake made together." Hey Ryan.I thought you would be partying before you leave for Sherlock's country." said Cletus." You know that I am not a party person Cletus.I promise to take Carly home before I head to my house to finish packing." said Ryan.

Then I felt Cletus's lips on mine.I then slapped him and I said," Leave Cletus and we are off and you are out of the club.".He ran off as I saw Ryan standing there." You two were together?" said Ryan." No." I said." I should have pay attention to the signs.It was so Elementary.I am going.See you sometimes later in life Carly." said Ryan.He walked off as I stood there.

He left to England with his sister early in the morning.I was in my room crying.I looked at the picture of us as kids and we were in front of the first case for Ryan." I will  miss you the most Ryan.You will probably find someone better than me in England."I said.

He didn't know this but I had a crush on him since the fourth grade.He was the cool silent type but I couldn't tell him about me having a crush on him because he would think it is a joke.

The next two years were tough because I started to get some training from amazons.Exactly like the ones from the comics and Greek mythology.I learned how to defend myself from any man. Also,I drank this weird drink that gave me the powers of summoning anything that I need.I also gained from my training superhuman speed,strength,and brains.

With these powers,I became Jewel, the superhero detective.I became very popular for a long time due to me always solving my cases.I kept doing this to get the attention of Ryan who was in England according to Blake who kept in contact with him.

Yesterday,I was in my room reading a magazine.Then I heard my phone ring." It is probably Blake telling me something." I said.It keep ringing.I picked it up and answer it." Is this Jewel?" said the voice.I was scared.I hadn't told my secret to anyone."Is anyone there?Well if someone is there meet me by the old library." said the voice.I then left my room and I walked toward the old library.

I was in front of it and I remember this is where Ryan solved his first mystery.He was only 10 when he did which has pretty impress.I then enter the building and inwalked around.The place was covered with dust and I coughed up a lot of dust.

I then saw a girl with a lab coat.She was looking at me and I said," Who are you? And howbdo you know I am Jewel?".She then left as I followed her.She was on the roof as I made a wall out of metal.I was catching my breath and she said," You love the boy named as Ryan.".

My face went bright red as I said," Ryan is the past.I decided to move on with my life.Who are you exactly?" I said.

She then grabbed her coat and she threw me something.I caught it and saw it was a old pen that I gave Ryan before he left." He still cares about you Carly.Do you still care about him?" said the women." Yeah I do." I said.

She then made a image of him with the Power." What is he doing with Power?" I said." He is now good friends with Power.You know the X family correct?" said the lab coat girl.

I did some research on them for a case a year ago.The owner was team Audrey and Arthur X.They had three children plus one child who they treat as their child. Two are the twins who owns several building.Robin is the older one by a few minutes but I couldn't remember for the life by how much and then the other one was Rose who was the young of the twins.They were pretty successful thanks to their older sister Kathy.She was a artist who arts is usually seen as bold and grand.Then we have the oldest child of their family.Robert Percival X.He is known for being incredible agile,strong,smart, and done some pretty impress things.I remember he had his name changed when he was seven due to his closet friend Bob or Robert dying." Is that Percy?Is Percy Power?" I said." Yeah and I am his niece.Not his legal one mind you. So I am asking you the super detective to join him and Percy plus a girl to save the universe.You may have one thing in return." said the lab coat." I want to see Ryan again plus I want to know who you are." I said." My name is Dr.Universe." said Dr.Universe.

I was in Mural by morning.I then bought tickets for a train which was leading to Universe 63." I am coming Ryan." I said.

Ryan P.O.V
We were at the amusement park which was different from the ones that I have seen.I mean I have lived in England for a year so I got to see some amazing buildings and such but this place was just wow." You like this place Ryan?" said Zack.

I nod my head as I ran off." Wait up Ryan!" yelled Carly.She has gotten pretty in the two years that I haven't seen her.I wonder if she is still dating that Cletus guy.I waited up for Bob,Carly,and Emma." Where is Zack and Jill?" I said." They wanted us to meet them at the ride called the tunnel of love for some weird reason." said Emma." It was pretty strange why their friends are there." said Bob." We could be there." said Carly. 

Emma and Bob looked at her and said," What did you say?"." It is Elementary Robert.She means that this universe is a few years in the future.Remember Zack and Jill.They are our Z and Jake from our universe but 4 years older.They are probably at the college in town.So I am estimate that Ace,Blake,Blair,Bob,Brad, Brendan,Carly, Donna,Emma,Ike,Iris,their kid,Kathy, Kari,Grim,Hal,Joyce,Larry, Lynch,Myra,Norman,Robin,Rose,Ryan,Stella,and Tara here but with their gender swapped of course plus adding four years." I said.

Bob was still lost as he said," How do you know all this?"." It is Elementary Percy." said Carly.Bob them started to shiver as Emma said," Lets getting going then." Emma carry her uncle as if he was frozen as I asked," Is that Bob's real name?"." Yeah he had his name changed as a child for some reason I ain't so sure." said Carly.

We walked there together as I said," So you are Jewel?".Her face went bright red and she asked," How did you know?"." Well,Blake couldn't stop telling me about this detective back home.She was really good probably better than me." I said." You are a way better detective than me everyday." said Carly." Batman and Sherlock Holmes were considered to be great detectives.So they were argue on who was better.I personally am a Sherlock to your Batman.I am not hiding in a cape." I said." You don't like capes do you?" said Carly." I have never been a fan.That is why when I make my superhero outfit,It will be a cloak like a great detective." I said." You still like detective stuff don't you?You must be big in Europe." said Carly." We moved back to the states during fall break here in the states.Didn't Blake tell you?" I said." No. Why didn't you tell me?" said Carly." I don't know.I thought you will still mad at me." I said.We glared at each other all the way to the tunnel of love.

Emma P.O.V
I was looking at Ryan and Carly who were staring at each other.Dr.Universe told me that that is a bad stare.I then asked Bob," What is wrong with Carly and Ryan Bob?They were talking until they mention Europe."." Carly and Ryan came from the same town.They grew up together so they know each other quite well.So that they are former lovers." said Bob.

He then ran to grab some snacks as I said," Is this love the same as Ike and Iris?"." Yeah Emma.They were engaged when they were kids according to Ike or Iris.So they grew up together.They have been together since they were little so they know their weakness and their strength." said Bob.

He then handed me some cotton candy as I said," Will I found love like that Uncle?"." If the goddess or god here allows it." said Bob. He went off to give the arguing teens so candy to cheer them up but he was then hit into a wall.

We made it the tunnel of love." So where are us exactly?" said Bob.He was looking almost everywhere even on the ride itself. I then grab him and I said," They must be on rides.We just came here."." Emma is right about that.I wonder whose bright idea was that exactly?" said Carly." I don't know my female self's thinking!At least I will be hotter than you." said Ryan.

They had a fit as Bob stood up with a loud whistle." We are here to save the universes not have petty squabbles." said Bob.They stopped as Bob then said," They are here.Don't anything stupid.".He looked at Ryan and Carly directly.

Then I saw what looked to be my Uncle Grim as a girl with some guy who looked familiar.Grim had long black hair and was wearing a black dress." You kids look very similar to her." said the female Grim." Be easy on the kids Grace.They must get that stuff from their parents a lot." said the guy." So who are you exactly?' said Carly." The name is Link.I got named after that video game.It is nice sometimes." said Link.Link had short blond hair and blue eyes." You look just like him." I said." Thanks but I am taking by this lovely queen of the underworld." said Link.I looked at Bob who shrugged his shoulder.

Bob P.O.V
During the get together,I had pulled out my phone and I try to find the plant.I then fell in the pond as I saw Emma smirking." Very funny Emma.You are so a card." I said.She then helped me up as I try to get my phone to work." Did you find the plant yet?" said Emma." Nope.Did you talked with your gender reversed parents yet?" I said." Yeah.They are really nice.The strange thing is that Ike is called Iris and Iris is called Ike.They had a son name Evan.Could that be the future Zeke who was Dr.Universe?" said Emma." You have been hanging out around the detective too long niece.They are a million people named Zeke in all the universes combined.So don't fret about it too much Emma." I said calming. She then walked off to the party as I keeping looking for the plant.

I then scratch my head and I yelled," Where is that stupid plant?!I then looked though the many databases in this universe but it says nothing about that god dam plant!." Then I saw a soda in front of me.It was a guy with sliver hair just like Stella." You must be the boy who looks like my pride and joy. The name is Sterling.So what are you doing out here by yourself?" said Sterling.He look about 19." I'm just learning more about plants.I guess." I said." Do you want to be a botanist or something?" said Sterling." No.Just like learning." I said.I went to look for my phone as I saw it taken." Hey give it me." I said. He ran off as I tried to catch him.

I then ran into the forest after obtaining back my phone and I fell into the lake.I then got out and I looked at the water.It has purple and I couldn't see my reflection.I then took a small sample.I made a lab table and then I analyze It.I then smiled and I jumped up I'm joy,"Yes.I found the plant.But why is it in a liquid form?"I followed the lake to a waterfall and I then notice a sign that said,"Waterfall of youth." What is this doing here?" said a voice.

I turned around and I saw a woman in a detective coat." This must be the Ryan of this universe." I thought." Who are you exactly? You could be a witness or the criminal." said the women.She then saw my face." You look just like my best friend." said the woman.She then pinched my face and I said,"Ow."." Just like her.The name is Detective Riley.I am very big when it comes to this stuff.So what are you doing out here boy?" said Riley." Just on a walk when I lost my friends who are probably at the nearby amusement park." I said.

" Oh I see then.So do you live here in Mural?" said Riley."Nope just visiting with some friends from school.I guess I got lost.So what are you doing here Riley?" I said." Officer Riley to you boy.My friend who works for the water department told me that the water up here in the forest near the amusement park is acting up so I followed the purple river to this waterfall.I am guessing that is what you did as well?" said Riley." Yep.My sister always told me to find the source of the water and you will find yourself at the beach so you can get back to the place where you are from." I said.

I then read her mind and she said," What is this kid talking about? This forest isn't near the beach.He must be working for Reptile or that bitch the Spider Queen.".She grabbed my arm and she said," Lets go find these friends that you are talking about so I can prove that your alibi.".I was then dragged off.

Carly P.O.V
I then saw Emma who was looking for Bob who went missing." Did you find him Carly?" said Emma." No me and Ryan check all the food card stands in the whole park." I said.

Then I saw Ryan who was looking pretty smug."He probably found the plant by now.He is probably doing the research right now." said Ryan." Ryan could be right but I am not sure.Think about it like this Ryan.Haven't you notice something weird about Mural?" I said." What do you mean by that Carly?" said Emma." You have notice it too.I see that Jewel isn't such a bad detective after all." said Ryan. " What are you two talking about?" said Emma." The water here is purple.It isn't poisonous but water is usually blue.So this must be the plant's effect in the water.Bob probably thought it was the plant and he went to go look for it." I said.

Then I saw the female Riley with Bob." Riley!You found the kid." said Sterling." Yeah I did.He was over by the waterfall of youth.I thought he was poisoning the water from the lake so I grab him and I brought him here.He said he had friends." said Riley.

Just like Ryan.Always questioning people." We are his friends." said Emma. She then brought Bob who had mud all over him." Did you get lost in a farm or something Bob?" said Ryan." She dragged me through the muddy path but she thought I would squeal.I found the plant." said Bob." So where is it?" I said.

He pointed to the water and he said,"In there.".Emma was so confused." Isn't a plant a solid?So why is in the water?" said Emma." It must be because of the plant chemicals that made the water purple and then transformed anything who drank the water into their opposite gender." said Ryan.

His theory made no god dam sense but Bob said," So I get some water from that Waterfall of Youth?And figure how to turn into a plant.". He then looked around and said," Where is the female me?"." She hasn't arrived.She had to work a little while long." I said." Where does she work?Do she still work at Le Devil?" said Bob." No.She is the president of the United States at 20.She got in thanks to her father who worked as the President's right hand man.So when the former president died,she became president." said Ryan.

Bob sat down and said," I could be the president.".I then hit him with a newspaper as I saw Riley walked toward me.She then looked at me with eyes that could pierce rubber." So you must be this boys friends?Do you have a bad sense of direction or are you working with him to take over this town by taking out the water supply!" yelled Riley.

I sighed.These two are the same not matter what dimension you are in.Then I hears Ryan say," The name is Ryan.I am his best friend.This is Emma,she is my little sister.Then we have Carly my girlfriend.We came here to Mural on a school trip but I decide to ditch it so I could go play at the amusement park here in town." said Ryan.

She then grabbed Ryan and she dragged him to the station." Why did he do that?" said Bob and Emma." To give us time.To make the plant and get out of here because we caused more trouble.Bob can you show us where he lake is?" I said.We ran toward the forest as Ryan was put in a squad car.

Ryan P.O.V and Ryan flashback P.O.V
I was in the squad car heading to the station.I keepef hitting my leg because I said that stuck-up bitch was my girlfriend.I wouldn't be her boyfriend in a million years.Not after she broke my heart when I was living in my hometown of Metro.

Metro was your normal town but we were all descents of police officers.Almost everyone was the daughter of someone or the son of a cop but me and my sister. I lived in the orphanage of the town until I was 9.

I was then adopted by a couple who had 7 daughter.Their names were Gwen and Danny.I never really connect with my new family except for my sister from the orphanage who I called Blair. I made my first friend Blake.He was pretty good at soccer for a nine year old.So I went to school alone and scared.

I always brought a book about Martial arts or a detective books.I got from my father who never liked me because he wanted all girls but his wife wanted one boy.I then enter class on my first day and I saw a girl.She had her brown hair into a ponytail every day I looked at her.She was so pretty.I think I fell in love with her.

One day in early November,I was reading a detective novel where the criminal was the brother of the main character.I then saw her and I then became cool like my hero Sherlock Holmes."So you must be the boy named Ryan?Blake was told me so much about you." said Carly." What did he say about me?" I said." That you like to read Detective books and martial arts books.So which one are you reading know?" said Carly." Pull up a chair and I'll tell you." I said.She then sat next to me and we became good friends in that short of time.

I also became a famous detective after I solved a case that stump the police chief for a while.So I founded the Detective club with Blake who left to join the soccer team but if I need him, I just to gave him a call and he was there and Carly who was an okay detective.Then she brought in some guy named Cletus.He was from a farming town more west from Metro and he was called a better detective than me.

I proved that theory wrong after I saved a royal dignitary from a ex-lover.The dignitary was from the U.K.She offered me a scholarship to study there for a year.I accept it as I was congratulated by my family,friends,towns people,and the president of the United States.

It was the day right before I left for Europe with Blair who won a scholarship as well which boggled me but I didn't asked about her school life.I was walking home with Carly.She was in a dress that fit her." I can't believe you are leaving Metro.I mean you lived here your whole life." said Carly." People move on Carly." I said.

I had a band in my pocket.It was a band so when I come back to the states,we will be a official couple.We were in front of her house when I saw Cletus," Hey look it is that detective."said Cletus." What are you even doing here Cletus?I thought you would be at the dance with that super cute college girl." I said.He then kissed Carly right in front of me.I then threw away the band as I ran off." Ryan!" yelled Carly.

I went looking for the band when I saw Blair." What is wrong big bro?" said Blair." Nothing Blair.I just lost something." I said." Okay then.I will be at the house." said Blair.She walked off as I found the band.I engraved it Carly in jewels.I then threw it out her window and I ran off.

I left the country to train in Europe.I later learn how to be a better detective.I also got a weapon plus some scrolls from my real father.I was super happy when I got them.So when I left for Mural where my good friend Blake was crashing with his uncle Tim.I had a fan base." Good bye my loves." I said,

I then got a lot of roses from the girls. I saw my sister Blair who wearing a magazine about the new prince." Look likes the ladies man has forgotten about Carly." said Blair.I then looked at her with the stare of not to talk about to her." Okay grumpy cat.I'll stop talking about her.So does Blake know we are coming back to the states?" said Blair." Yeah he does plus reporters,camera crews,and cops who want to follow in my foot steps by literally following me." I said.

I shivered as I sat in my seat." So does she know about the band?" said Blair." I don't really care about her.I just happy to go back to the states."I said. I looked out the window and I said," Does she even know that was for her?"

Meanwhile,I was locked up in bars with Riley as the guard.I couldn't escaped because she took my weapon and I used my hands to break things so she tied them up." Are you trying to escape?You won't be able to." said Riley." I will break out because I have broken out of hard cuffs than this." I said." Right kid.Well once your parents come to pay the ball, I'll let go." said Riley.

She then left the room as I sat there.I looked at the cuffs and I said," Key!" A key appeared and I unlocked myself." I loving having superpowers." I said.Then I made a clone and I escaped as a mouse.

I scurried out of there and I make back to the amusement park.It was close.I then back to normal and I said," Are those idiots still in there?". I then heard cop sirens as I ran inside not wanting her to see me again or that I broke out.

I then ran toward that lake that Bob found and I saw Bob,Emma,and Carly looking at me." You broke out of jail!" said Carly." I have done it countless time Carly.You know this." I said." That is so cool Ryan.I wish I could do that but I would get caught." said Bob." That is because you always do some big and grand then you get caught." said Emma. 

They argue as I said," Did we do that a lot?"." Countless times." said Carly.I then notice her wearing the band." She does remember it.I guess she does care." I said.

Emma P.O.V
Bob and Ryan went off into the forest looking for bark so we can put the water in a plant like form.I was sitting with Carly. I notice Carly was wearing one of those bands that you means you will to be together with someone for your life or you will wait for them." Hey Carly!What is with that band you are wearing?" I said.

She then blushed and he said," I got this from Ryan right before he move to England.I can't believe he wouldn't tell me that he came back to the states.We were best friends when we were little.Do you think he has a girlfriend and isn't telling me?" said Carly." No way that the detective could get a girlfriend.Just ask him Carly.Your heart knows best." I said." Isn't that one of Bob's lines?" said Carly." Yeah or he got it from a chick flick.He was forced to watch them as a small child growing up.So he was knowledge about this." I said.

She then smiled at me when Ryan came back from getting firewood." Bob is still getting some.I got that easy load because Bob is well very strong." said Ryan.

Then I saw him notice the band around Carly because she got her jacket wet from the water." Hey Carly?Where did you get that band from?" said Ryan." Someone who was a crush on me not like you at all." said Carly." What is that supposed to mean?" said Ryan.I then notice Bob with a whole tree." We got enough wood.Let's hurry because Riley notice the dummy Ryan and she is coming here along with the male version of Carly and Emma plus me." said Bob.

Bob P.O.V
Ryan and I were on guard for the gender reversed us as Carly and Emma made the formula." So Ryan?What do you think of Carly?You two seem to have a history together." I said."We were friends when we were kids.We were even detectives together but she kissed my supposed best friend right in front of me.Do you know what that is like?I had the biggest crush on her but she kissed my rival right in front of me." said Ryan." I don't  know man but you better do something about it.Someone could make the move on her maybe even Cletus." I said." You are right Bob.Do you mind if you guard alone?" said Ryan." Just make it quick." I said.

He ran toward the girls and I heard arguing." They have a long way to go before they forgive each other." I said. I then saw a flying detective." Eat this criminal.Anvil Drop!" said Riley.I then dodge it and then I said," Lighting Storm!"

Then I made a wind tunnel full of Lighting. " Fire in the hole!" I yelled.Then Lighting flew everywhere.I saw Ryan,Carly,and Emma." Did you three make the formula?" I said." Yeah.Lets get going to the train station already with this. Rampage!" said Emma.

She then became a bull as Ryan and Carly jumped on her." Charge!" yelled Ryan.She then ran toward the train station while knocking police officers and police cars on her away. I was shooting down any of Riley's flying cops as I yelled  very loudly," Gravity Pull then Nova Explosion!"

They went to a fiery death." Bob!Don't try to kill them!This world need cops." said Carly.She was shooting police with sleep arrows which they got hit with rubble from the building which I was breaking." Yeah you are a great example." I said sarcastically.I then yelled," Killer Freeze!" Everything behind me froze and Ice was all over the city.

We were at the train station.I made my bow staff and I yelled," I handled them. Just get the train to Universe 8 already!". I the. jumped into the fray and I knocked out a lot of cops.I stood there for a minute until my bow staff flew off.It was Riley." I thought you were just some dumb kid but I know who you are." said Riley." Well who am I?" I said." A crook who needs to brought to justice." said Riley.

She then ran toward me with her sword.I was dodging  her stabs which all of them were aimed for my stomach and heart." Eat this.Lighting Explosion!" I yelled.I then became a Lighting Bolt and I exploded.

I then came back to and I saw the forest was gone.I sense more cops and I ran toward the station.

I saw Ryan and he said," Did you handed them?"." Yeah just one left.The Untied States Army." I said. I then jumped inside the train and I saw Carly and Emma." Are you alright Bob?You look like you were just hit by a lighting bolt." said Emma." Peachy.Lets get out of here." I said." We got one problem though.We need some sort of power source for the train!" said Carly.I then walked up to the power and I yelled," Power Blast!" I then put my finger in there and then we were gone.

Emma P.O.V
I was with the out cold Bob.The Power Blast he did was very powerful no pun intend.I remember when I was little.Uncle Bob was all way like this probably due to his training or something like that.

He then started to wake up and he saw that he was in my lap." Are we moving?" said Bob." Yeah.You got us out of there quickly.Riley has some serious powerful connections." I said." So where is Ryan and Carly?" said Bob." Get you some energy.Let me just say that you are probably low on energy." I said.

His stomach growled as he smiled." You are right Emma." said Bob. The two detectives came in and Bob devoured the whole amount of food." You Idiot! Some of that was for us!" yelled Ryan.

Carly hit Ryan and she said," Bob needs his strength for Universe 8!". I laughed at the two who started to fight and Bob was out for the night." What is so funny Emma?" said Ryan. His fist was glowing as I put my hands behind my shoulder." It is just that you reminded me of my parents when they were teens." I said." But what?Isn't Iris and Ike your parents?" said Carly.

I looked at Bob and sai I ," Is he asleep?"." Yeah he is out for the night or until we get to 8 which is going to take a while." said Carly.

We sat down and Ryan spit his coffee  at Carly." Bob is your father!?I don't see the remembrance at all." said Ryan.I then handed Carly a towel and I said," Yeah I am his child.I got my mother's genes but I did get a mixture of their parents genes of superheroics." I said." So why is your hair blue when his is black with a tiny of white?Who is the mother?" said Ryan." I died my hair this color before I meet you guys and Robert.Dr.Universe told me to keep the universe in tact or something.I can't tell you about my mother." I said." Why not?" said Ryan.

He then got hit a flying fan pan." A women need to keep her secrets." said Carly.I smiled and I looked at Bob." So is his real name Percy?" I said." Yeah.For some reason he changed his name.He probably won't tell us that but one day we will find out." said Carly.

Ryan P.O.V
I woke up and I saw Bob smelling the air." What are you doing Bob?" I asked with a grumble." Just smelling the air.I didn't get much sleep last night because I was thinking about that thing we need from Universe 8." said Bob." Do you even know what are we looking for?I don't want to be put in jail again thanks to you." I said." It is called Solar." said Emma.

She came out with a perky Carly." Did you get me some Carly?" I said." You can your lazy ass and grab yourself some coffee." said Carly.We then argue as Bob stretch to grab me one." Just shut up you two!" yelled Bob.

He then continue to look out the window and he past a universe full on manure.He ran off to the shower which has strange. Train don't have showers."So do you know what Solar looks like Emma?" said Carly." It is the sun Carly.There is a hero there that can help make Gender grow. Just look at it." said Emma.

It was a leaf in the ground." So this hero will help us willing?I don't believe that because we got chased by the untied states government." I said." Trust her Ryan." said Carly.

I then sighed and I walked off to grab another cup of coffee as Bob came out of the shower." Man that place was a stinker.So how was your coffee?" said Bob." I need more." I said.

I then drank the whole pot as then I burp a fireball." It is a new recipe I wanted to try out for Nova.It is called Fireball drink.I put it in the coffee to give the detective energy." said Bob. I then punched him into the wall and I said," Thanks for the energy Bob but don't mess with my coffee."." I got it master." said Bob.

I then saw a death stare from Carly as Emma went to get him out of it before he flew out of the train who I think was in Universe 11." Why did you do that to your friend?" said Carly." Yeah you are a great example of that.Like that one time where you kissed that Cletus. Did he died by someone yet?" I said." No he is even better than you.I don't think you evened deserve that award and go to England in the first place." said Carly." That was my best case.I solved in the nick of time and save one of Europe ambassador.I deserved it.Not like Jewel who is a superhero who want to be just like me. You are just a rip-off of Ryan" I said.

I then got slapped by Bob." Don't make fun of superheroes or women Ryan.Don't push me into a wall.I get mad really quick.Plus I never heard of Ryan the detective." said Bob.The train then stopped as he walked out.Carly followed him." Nice job Ryan.You know she became Jewel for you." said Emma.I stood there and I said," She did?"

Carly P.O.V
Does Ryan hate me?I mean he is acting like a giant dick to me.I did break his heart but I don't deserve this.I saw Bob. He was standing there and I asked," Does Ryan hate me?"." I don't know Carly.I really hate getting into other peoples business.So I will go look for this hero on my own.I will contacted you guys when I find him or her." said Bob.

He ran off as Emma said," He must be one of his many persons."." Does Bob have multiple personality disorder?"I said." No he doesn't. But when he morph.He became a different person. Remember that tidal wave a few days ago?" said Emma." Yeah.I do.It drowned most of Africa." said Ryan.

He then walked over to me and he said," Sorry I said those things."." It is fine Ryan.I just don't want you hating me.So who is Bob right now?" I said." A person only as Power." said Emma." He could just be mad about something.Does he even know where he is going?" said Ryan." I know but let him be for now.Lets go find Solar already and save his friends." I said." Right!" said the two.They ran off as I said," Good luck with meting Bob again Percy."

Bob's flashback P.O.V
I kept saying to myself," Is he still alive?" I was of course talking about my Butler.His name was Robert.He was my best friend growing up because I lived only with my parents and the twins.They most spent time in their room talking only to them self.I was always sad because I never had any friends.

Then I met Robert.He was my best pal growing up in that mansion.We always broke the rules and he allways took the blame for me even when I did the crime.

I was outside on my swing that the help build for me." Hey Robert?Why do you allways take the blame for me when I do the naughty things?" I said.He then brought me a glass of lemonade." Well young master.I treated you as my own child.You remember me of him so much." said Robert.

His son died by a drunk driver when he only 4 years ago.Robert had his wife murdered by a drug addict so he moved into the mansion when I was only 5.I was turning 7 tomorrow so he was my best friend." So Robert?I have a question?" I said." You can call me Bob.That is what the master calls me but what is your question Percy?" said Bob.

My name is Percy Leopold X. I didn't like my whole name because it me sound like a dork." Daddy was talking about me marrying some girl when I get older.What is marriage?" I said.He then started to sweat and he said," Marriage is when you find a guy or a girl in some case that you want to be with for the rest of your life but first you have to find a girl to like you back." said Bob." But aren't all girls like Rose and Robin? They allways say mean things about me and you Bob." I said." The Twins are just a little strange for their age.That is it." said Robert.

" Robert.What are you feeding into that child's mind?As Butlers,we aren't supposed to give them hope." said a voice.

I then turned around and I saw the head man in charge of the help around the house also know Andy.He was known as a great butler among the huge history of butlers." I am just talking with Bob about that marriage thing I heard my mommy and daddy talking about." I said.He then looked at Bob and then at me and I said," Oh is that it?Robert may I talk to you about something?"." Um sure." said Bob.He then walked off with Andy and I kept swinging.

I then was in my best suit.I saw my mom trying to stick up my allways crazy hair." Why won't this stay down?I try putting hair gel,glue,duck tape,and nothing works!" said my mom." I will get it Mistress Audrey." said Andy.

She then left the room and she walked toward her personal bathroom to get the stuff out of her maintained nails." Andy? Where is Bob?I haven't seen him all day." I said.He combed my hair so I look respectable for today." Don't mess this up Percy.Your father needs this for you to remain kind and respectable for your party today." said Andy.

I then looked out the window and it was snowing." Andy!It is snowing!Today on my birthday!" I said.I was born on a weird day also know as Christmas.I always get a lot of presents on that day.

We were in the family car heading to the annual Christmas party and also my birthday.I then asked Andy," Where is Bob?"." He said he was going to meet you at the party." said Andy.I couldn't stop moving in the car until Andy stopped me with his hand." Behave Percy." said the twins.I didn't like my family.

I got out of the car and I ran to go find Robert.After a good hour,I saw him.He was hanged." Mommy!" I yelled.

The cops came as I was crying in my home.The party was cancelled because of Robert's hanging.I was crying my eyes as my sisters was trying to comfort me.Then a fat pudgy man came in." Is one of you Percy?" said the man.

I rose my hand which was covered in boogers." That would me mister." I said." Oh.I found this present from Robert to you.Isn't today your birthday?" said the cop.I grabbed the present and I ran off." Big brother!" yelled the twins.

I ran to my room.It was covered with the presents from my family,daddy's friends, mommy's friends,and the help.I then started to cry." Why did you die Bob?! You were my only friend." I said.

I then opened up his present and I saw a ring.It was a ring that had the letter P on it and it was my favorite three colors red, black,and white.I found a letter.It said, Dear Percy.Happy Birthday little guy.You are turning seven.I know that you will be leaving the family to live on your alone.So here is a present from me to you.It is a ring that I got from my father.You will live a successful life I just know it.Happy birthday Percy and Merry Christmas!". I put on the ring and I said," I will live for you Robert.".

I had my name legally changed to Robert Percival X.I honored the memory of Robert not like Andy.He then left us after Bob's death which confused the police.I left the house to live in a town called Mural.I moved into a house and I had some help from the house to set up.

I then looked outside my window while eating some Captain Crunch and I saw a little girl around my age playing with her friends.The girl had sliver hair.She was different from the twins as she actually talked to people.Her friend was a girl with red and black all over her.I went outside to go talk to them as the girl with the sliver hair said," Hi my name is Stella Polar. That is Z.What is your name?"." Robert but you call me Bob." I said.

I got out my flashback as I reached the mansion.I then enter the house through the secret entrance.I then saw Robert with his son and wife.I then ran toward him and he said," Master Percy!I didn't expect you here.". 

I then hugged him and I said,"I missed you so much!". I cried into his shirt as his wife asked," Is this master Percy all grown up?"." Yes dear wife.May I talked to him alone?" said Bob.She nod as she went to go play with the child who ran off." You are not the real master Percy." said Robert." I am Bob.Just not from this universe." I said.

He then grabbed me some lemonade." So you come from a universe where I get hanged to death?" said Robert." Yeah you did.I don't know who did." I said." So you feel like it is your fault right?Percy. Don't blame yourself for my death.Move on with your life.Have you made any friends?" said Robert." Tons but I did in your name." I said." I see.Can you tell me about all your friends?" said Robert." Sure Bob.There is Ace.He is a ladies man like you were when you were my age." I said.

I told him about the Squad,Devil,and all the stuff thanks to the Power." So you became a superhero by a magical stone? " said Robert." Yep.I have to thank you for the name." I said." Why?" said Robert."

I then pulled out the ring and he said," I gave that to you when you were little.You still have it."." It is the only thing that I have left of my first best friend." I said.He hugged me as I saw the word Power in the sky." Go get them Percy." said Robert." I'll miss you Bob.Don't you forget!" I said. I then became Power and flew off.I was shedding my tears as I flew toward Mural.

I saw my friends fighting a giant plant monster." Where the hell were you?!" yelled Ryan.He was cutting the stems of the plant." Handed personal business Ryan.Tornado of Fire!" I said.

The plant burned to a crisp as I said to Emma as Ryan and Carly as Mighty and Jewel respectably were handled the crowd,"So did you guys find Solar?"." Yeah and she made Gender big and strong but then some super villain named Plant or something along those lines attack us and she made Gender big and strong.She then left with Plant."." I see so where is Gender?" I said." Right here Power." said Ryan.I then hugged him and then he said thanks.

We left Universe 8 as I smiled like the Joker." Bob you all right? You have been smiling like crazy since you got that plant." said Ryan." Just smiling Ryan. Nothing wrong with that at all." I said." He is just happy because that he go to see his old friend again." said Carly." I thought Ace was his oldest friend." said Ryan." Nope Ryan.Uncle Bob's oldest friend is his butler Robert who Bob changed his real name to after he died by hanging." said Emma." Is that true Bob?" said Ryan." Yeah it is.Can you guys call me Percy when you are alone with me?" I said." Sure thing Percy." said the three.I then smiled even more.

Narrator P.O.V
Bob was grabbing a snack while Emma was holding the plant." So Carly,you heading back for Metro?" said Emma." Nah.Dr.Universe put me into Revolution.I guess I get to see Blake and Blair again." said Carly." Lucky me." said Ryan.Bob came back with a hot dog." So Bob? How do we make the formula?" said Emma.He then looked at a clock and he said,"Lets get to my place.".

They were in front of Bob's place." So you live Bob?" said Ryan." Yeah. Welcome to the headquarters of the Squad." said Bob.

He then opened the door and saw his friends." Bob!" yelled Stella.Bob then fell down the stairs as Ryan caught the plant." I missed you so much!" said Stella.She had tears everywhere." So Bob?Who are your friends?" said Lara." Isn't that Ryan?And what is he holding?" said Angel." Well Ace,my name is Ryan.I am one of Bob;s knights from the galaxy kingdom and also a famous detective. This is Emma, Ike and Iris's daughter from the future.And this is Carly my friend and also a detective and Jewel." said Ryan.

Bob made the formula and they were all in the kitchen." Are you sure this is going to work Bob?" said Kari.She was holding the female Brendan's hand as Bob said," Yeah it does."

The girls drank it and they became guys again." I am a guy again!" yelled Ace. He went for a test run but Emma stopped him." You might want to change your clothes Uncle Ace." said Emma.

Bob then started to laugh at Ace when Brendan thanked Bob." Thank you Bob,Ryan, Emma,and Carly.I can't thank enough." said Brendan.He kissed Kari as Donna smiled." You want a boyfriend?" said Carly." No way Carly.I mean I am still looking for the right guy." said Donna.She then looked at Lynch who was rubbing his abs." I have a wicked idea! Pool Party!" yelled Bob.

The Squad had a killer Pool Party as a man watched them.He was wearing a butler suit." Are you sure you ant to do this to him again Andy?I mean you killed his best friend." said a women.She was wearing a skin-tight cat suit." I want too Evelyn.Percy doesn't deserve any happiness." said Andy.

Next Time,
Andy aka Dr.Destruction destroy Bob's life with some help from Crock and the Spider King.Bob makes a choice that could save or destroy his life forever!    

No comments:

Post a Comment